Do you think black people look like monkeys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brambo

Sep 8, 2016
First, do you think this is a political issue? I do, because it's overt racism that we allow...it's like allowing a pervert clown with his penis hanging out to come to your child's birthday party.

I won't name names....

But there's users here with avatars that show the Obama's looking like monkeys.

That show dogs shitting on Obama's face.

And a bunch of other vulgarities.

So, if you're a fucking coward...stay away.

If not, then those of you with those avatars, get in here and explain your-FUCKING-selves.

I expect you're just pussies...and will try and get me "warnings" for posting this very astute, and accurate thread...exposing what little pieces of dog shit you actually are.

But hey, you're defended by Free Speech, AMIRITE?

Just you conserva-cucks though...people like Kapernick aren't protected by Free Speech, AMIRITE?

Maybe because Kapernick is a brown shit eating monkey?

Russian media continues to mock Obama with monkey comparisons and racist remarks.
obama-monkey-russia.jpg

N Korea calls him a "wicked black monkey"

Ann Coulter, Popular Conservative Pundit, Compares Obama To "A Monkey"

Quick google search

maxresdefault.jpg

B_TWvhaUsAASB-x.jpg

B_TWvdJVAAE8fGm.jpg

parecidos4.jpg
90ed04fascis-monkey.jpg

Now here comes the evolution argument....

Russian media continues to mock Obama with monkey comparisons and racist remarks.
obama-monkey-russia.jpg

N Korea calls him a "wicked black monkey"

Ann Coulter, Popular Conservative Pundit, Compares Obama To "A Monkey"

North Korea is an extremely racist state...they are compared to what Nazi Germany would have looked like if it weren't destroyed.

North Korea is an extremely racist state...

Korea in general is considered to be one of the most racist countries towards black people on earth. No wonder, considering they are living in a sea of yellow.

Screen+shot+2012-02-28+at+10.27.23+AM.png

First, do you think this is a political issue? I do, because it's overt racism that we allow...it's like allowing a pervert clown with his penis hanging out to come to your child's birthday party.

I won't name names....

But there's users here with avatars that show the Obama's looking like monkeys.

That show dogs shitting on Obama's face.

And a bunch of other vulgarities.

So, if you're a fucking coward...stay away.

If not, then those of you with those avatars, get in here and explain your-FUCKING-selves.

I expect you're just pussies...and will try and get me "warnings" for posting this very astute, and accurate thread...exposing what little pieces of dog shit you actually are.

But hey, you're defended by Free Speech, AMIRITE?

Just you conserva-cucks though...people like Kapernick aren't protected by Free Speech, AMIRITE?

Maybe because Kapernick is a brown shit eating monkey?
. Most people say and do all kind of bad things (from all sides or walks of life), when they deplore & truly hate someone in which they think is wrong in life, and sadly that is what goes on with people who want to lash out at someone they truly hate exceedingly great or they somehow feel threatened by in many ways.

The problem is, is that alot of times the hate spills over to include sometimes entire groups if they are in agreement/lockstep with the one that is being hated by them in what they see is a person who has huge character flaws or is doing something wrong in their eyes or has done something wrong in their eyes..

The best reaction to it all that I've seen, is when we see comedians countering, and showing everybody just how ridiculous their actions are when they begin to not think clearly about things any longer. Blessed are the peacemakers, and the comedians job is just that (to bring back the sanity).
Kap has his freedom of speech just like anyone else of course, but (imho) he should use the platform given him by the government who protects that freedom to excersize his rights upon, and there are many platform's for that in this nation. If the NFL was to make rules to enforce the game platform in order for it to remain free from open protest, then so be it. I personally don't think that if they did so, that it would have anything to do with him being black or anything like that, but only that they don't want their platform used as a political volital environment in which causes sports goers to feel as if they are being caught up in a political ambush instead of enjoying what they had come there for (The Game).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back