Do you think grown men should cry on camera after losing the superbowl?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I think it's the mnost feminine thing you can ever see and I hate when grown ass men can't hold that shit in until they are in private. You cry on camera after WINS not losses because it gives off a bisexual vibe. That bitch Josh Norman for Carolina needs man training because that was some sad shit.

I hope he has no kids because they would not be able to go to school the next day

Do you agree?

Depends how much you lost on betting...

I think you should find a hobby to occupy your time so you can stop coming here and posting stupid shit. How about you stick you head in the toilet and flush.

I think it's the mnost feminine thing you can ever see and I hate when grown ass men can't hold that shit in until they are in private. You cry on camera after WINS not losses because it gives off a bisexual vibe. That bitch Josh Norman for Carolina needs man training because that was some sad shit.

I hope he has no kids because they would not be able to go to school the next day

Do you agree?
Play and lose the Super Bowl, then post.

Do you agree?
Play and lose the Super Bowl, then post.

crying after a loss is gay

Takes a real man to cry and not be ashamed, but crying after SB loss......hmmmm I dunno...

I think it's the mnost feminine thing you can ever see and I hate when grown ass men can't hold that shit in until they are in private. You cry on camera after WINS not losses because it gives off a bisexual vibe.

Do you agree?

It gives off a mild to moderate bisexual vibe, but not as much as performing cunnilingus while receiving anal sex.

Do you agree?

No, but I think its okay to cry when you finally win a super bowl.

Does fbj cry when passing a mirror or a store front window? Same thing...life's lottery can be unkind. Does Cam Newton cry when he sees what a punk he is on the TV? Probably not..he just goes back to gobbling the knob that is in front of him.

fbj is the most obvious closet case since novasteve.

You are KING HOMO

Sorry but that title is already taken by yours truly. lol

You are coming out of the closet? Why here? Why now? Or are you so obtuse that you don't know that "yours truly" is a first person closing in a letter ..meaning it is intended to be coming from the author not a description of the recipient.

You are coming out of the closet? Why here? Why now? Or are you so obtuse that you don't know that "yours truly" is a first person closing in a letter ..meaning it is intended to be coming from the author not a description of the recipient.

No shit. :lol:

Forum List

Back