Do you think Normy and Norma average will vote Harris when they find out who she actually is?

I think most Americans can see through bullshit reasonably well. Do you?
I have faith in the American people.
the lefts msm outlets will not show who she really is .. they are al;ready saying she is a centrist and a moderate .. so yes millions of uninformed voters will vote for her ..

I honestly don't know if us Normies outnumber the AbNormies at this point. This election will give us the answer.

Do you have faith in the system? Because they are doing the exact same things they did to steal the last election. Illegals getting ID's, using a credit card instead of a picture ID to vote. Mail ins by the thousands, and their favorite, drop boxes. Voting machines that are corrupt and tied to the internet. They tried to resort to murder to keep Trump out of office. There is no way they are going to miss the opportunity to cheat Harris in like they were successful in doing with Biden.
I have faith in the American people, but we no longer determine the outcome of our elections.

According to the independent non-biased pollsters both Normy & Norma average are locked in on the red ticket for pres. D.J. trump!

It's even worse for for the blue bells when it comes to the U.S. senate like YIKES!!!

Do you have faith in the system? Because they are doing the exact same things they did to steal the last election. Illegals getting ID's, using a credit card instead of a picture ID to vote. Mail ins by the thousands, and their favorite, drop boxes. Voting machines that are corrupt and tied to the internet. They tried to resort to murder to keep Trump out of office. There is no way they are going to miss the opportunity to cheat Harris in like they were successful in doing with Biden.
I have faith in the American people, but we no longer determine the outcome of our elections.
Cheating/rigged elections are always a problem in any country. When it comes down to the debauchery the best we can do is to make sure to have BOTH sides monitoring every step of the ballot counting process. As far as the illegal aliens voting I really have no suggestions to that one as each individual state has authority over their own ballot counting security & who can vote within their state.

The problem is they control the narrative. They control a lot of the MSM, they have the white house logo behind them when they do conferences, they have federal agencies backing them up and so on.

I believe a large portion of people will go a long with what they say simply because it's a game of "because I said so".

There are also a lot of emotionally driven, tribe/group mentality driven people, there are a lot of really dumb people that automatically believe something just because they see the same message over and over again, and a lot of people have been trained to hate everyone that doesn't agree with them that turns them into zealots.

I think a lot of people will not buy into their garbage, but at the same time a lot will. How many will and how many won't remains to be seen.

I'm not scared but I do worry about the state of the people in our country as i watch them become dumber, lazier, more tribal, more hateful, more unhappy, softer, weaker and more easily manipulated.

You clearly have not been paying attention this current century.

If most Americans can see through bullshit none of the people elected would have ever even been nominated, let alone elected to the office of President.

Trump lost 2020 fairly. Before the election he was behind in all the polls. Trump's claims of election fraud were rejected by judges, many of whom had been appointed by Republicans.

Forum List

Back