Do you think that in America major companies should have “minority” hiring quotas?

Do you think a company should have hiring quotas for people based on skin color or religion?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
It’s happened and it’s occurring now…. Should state and federal governments take action to prevent such blatant racism and favoritism. Again, why not just have a meritocracy?

Imagine if a major fortune 500 company said we refuse to hire any blacks, we refuse to hire any women. What then would the trolls say? Would they still say “well I thought you conservatives want government hands off business” because that’s what they’re going do in this thread…. they troll like that. This isn’t necessarily about the government obviously they are included. It’s a common sense question it’s a simple question. Do you think a company should have hiring quotas for people based on skin color or religion?

Well it is astonishing isn’t it that groups like BLM and similar still complain about so-called “systemic racism”. They want more and more they don’t wanna work for anything. They want free handouts. They don’t give a darn about poor white people in this country who have nothing.

As many as a half-dozen companies have said they’ve adopted workforce quotas in recent months. These include Wells Fargo & Co., the nation’s third-biggest bank, which said it will increase Black leadership to 12%. The bank last week settled federal allegations of hiring bias. Meanwhile, fashion house Ralph Lauren Corp. said it aims to make 20% of its global leaders people of color, including Black, Asian and Latino workers. Delta Air Lines Inc., where 7% of the top 100 in the organization are Black, will double the percentage of Black officers and directors by 2025.

Lots of hard-working young white men have been screwed over by this blatant racism against white people in America. Through DEI and things like that. I have family members who have been screwed over by this. They’re not even Trump supporters. It’s blatantly obvious that this is occurring in the business world where under qualified People are given a promotion or a job because they are a certain skin color or sex.

“ oh but don’t you know the racist history of America”

Actually, racism occurred all over the world in the USA was probably the most liberal country in the world history. It’s 2024 now… all people no matter their skin color are over. Religion historically have been discriminated against. That radical left-wing talking point doesn’t play anymore.

It’s 2024 let’s have a meritocracy. Nothing wrong with anyone in America whether they’re white or black. It is once again the corporations, the mass media and Hollywood that is the problem.

I give all the credit toward any hard-working black or white man/women in America who earns their position.

I think they should have a minority influence on Congress, that's what I think.

That is not currently the case.

It really comes down to values. I say you should be able to hire or serve whoever you see fit. Freedom of association. It really is a simple concept.

And since when is religion lumped in with sex or country born or skin color? You can pick your religion. Just like you can pick your politics.

Forum List

Back