Does Anybody Still Enjoy Playing Board Games?

1646488477812.jpeg

Never heard of it before.
It's based on a French card game that involves making a driving journey of a thousand miles per hand. When the first player hits 1,000 miles, the hand is over, points are counted and the next hand is dealt. All the cards, which are printed in English and French, depict mileage and hazards that could happen on the road. Really fun!

Video Games Could Be Serious Tools for Historical Research​

An undergraduate history course incorporating strategy games is just the beginning: computer simulations are allowing people to study the past in ways that have never been possible.

Tabletop Reads: 21 Great Articles About Board Games​

From the dark roots of The Game of Life to the real-life operation inspired by Operation, these stories take you deep into the worlds of your favorite board games.​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
History | March 31, 2023

14 Fun Facts About Dungeons & Dragons​

Before watching the new movie adaptation, here’s what you need to know about the history of the fantasy role-playing game

Bridge , Premier Life Master within the English Bridge Union over 20 years ago but walked away because they were boring and obsessed . Nevertheless, am considering playing again when I reach 60 but more socially .

You can devote your entire life to learning chess and never master it.
Seems like many are interested in knowing and improving their game.

Why teens are suddenly obsessed with chess​

In some schools, it’s become a problem, but at most, it’s encouraged​

An opponent like this could be great encouragement;
the_queens_gambit__077r.jpg

Seems like many are interested in knowing and improving their game.

Why teens are suddenly obsessed with chess​

In some schools, it’s become a problem, but at most, it’s encouraged​

An opponent like this could be great encouragement;
the_queens_gambit__077r.jpg
Once in a high school a study hall I was playing a chess game against a friend who was a member of Mensa.

I had to interrupt the game to see the Phys Ed coach as I had pulled a muscle while practicing for track and field. Since I was not one of his better competitors I got no help. So I returned to the study hall and the chess game in a bad humor.

I found my friend had studied the game position while I was out and the science teacher had joined him. They told me there was no possible way for me to win.

I managed to win.

Forum List

Back