Zone1 Does Colour Really Matter So Much?

They are trying REALLY HARD to sprinkle Obama fairy dust onto Kamala because she has a smattering of sub-Saharan African DNA.

That is what it is, fairy dust, because I actually caught Oprah last night and I could not believe the hypocrisy!
  1. They said she was a surprise, unexpected guest, yet she showed up with a masterfully, professionally written speech full of perfect prose. I guess Oprah, talk show host, is our next Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
  2. As she went down through her list of what they stood for, I felt like screaming at the TV that if you stand for these things, then why have you done all these other things which fly in the face of what you claim?
  3. Then she went down through the list of all the stuff they were against and I again wished I could ask her, if you are against these things then why have you done them so much?
  4. She waxed poetic about the importance of doing what you must to choose how you reproduce, yet I wanted to ask her, if you don't want kids or to get pregnant, have you ever considered using birth control or just not having sex?
  5. Then she went on about rights to one's body, and it made me wonder how you can support that when in 2020-2021, you condemned others for wanting the right to do with their body as they thought best with a useless vaccine?
  6. Finally, she went on about the importance of freedom even as a list flew through my head of all the people democrats have taken freedom away from, including Trump supporters, conservatives, journalists, J6 attendees, and even Trump himself whom they've tried to get killed or locked away for 700 years so he could not run again.

It sure matters to Trump . He's talked and talked about Kamala's color and heritage.
Only because Biden made a big deal about picking a black woman as a VP.

She is not even really Black. She just looks like a darky

:auiqs.jpg:

It sure matters to Trump . He's talked and talked about Kamala's color and heritage.
it obviously matters to LOTS OF PEOPLE including Kamala who focuses
on her IDENTIFICATION as a "person of color"------Long ago----in
grammar school, we were introduced to the DEWEY DECIMAL system
and taught that arranging books according to content was a lot
better than arranging them by size or COLOR. Arranging
Kamala by color is REALLY DUMB. The people of Mysore India---
are caucasian according to the idiot definitions of HUMAN RACES and
the JAMAICANS are so mixed even some of them do not ID as
"person of color"-----some seem to imagine they are British---as
opposed to the HAITIANS whom they seem not to LIKE on racial grounds

Forum List

Back