🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Hillary Know Who She's In League With?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
I think she does; I think the bargain was made in Little Rock long ago but does she remember the consequences?

2016-02-07T000222Z_350838667_GF10000298836_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION_zpsdwhq144e.jpg

clinton397image_20160726_232134.jpg

I would remind you, Satan is a master of deceit and disguise, not some rummy little character with horns and a pitchfork. He can make many forms...from a hideous beast to a once-handsome beast with long bony white fingers. Look closely at his eyes and smile and you'll see who he is. :eek-52:

I think she does; I think the bargain was made in Little Rock long ago but does she remember the consequences?

2016-02-07T000222Z_350838667_GF10000298836_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION_zpsdwhq144e.jpg

I would remind you, Satan is a master of deceit and disguise, not some rummy little character with horns and a pitchfork. He can make many forms...from a hideous beast to a once-handsome beast with long bony white fingers. Look closely at his eyes and smile and you'll see who he is. :eek-52:

I swear Lucifer would or should be insulted for anyone comparing it to Bill Clinton and claiming it would be married to it bitch hound ( Hillary )!

• Banned
Then Satan was the best President in the last 40 years. Who knew?

If you measure him by not taking bin-Laden and the million dead since then, the slaughter he allowed to happen in Rawanda, and giving the Chi-Coms our missile telemetry secrets for campaign money, okay. :dunno:

Easily the most qualified person to seek the Presidency since Bush 41.

She's in a League of Her Own.

Avoid the Thanksgiving Rush and begin practicing saying Madam President now; pro tip.

It's my birthday and this is my gift to USMB....all who read my OP will never see Willy the same way again....is he Satan? that's what you'll wonder about....and if you really want his demonic partner in our White House with him again. :eusa_naughty:

I swear Lucifer would or should be insulted for anyone comparing it to Bill Clinton and claiming it would be married to it bitch hound ( Hillary )!

They're business partners, married in name only....it's how he makes his disciples think he's human before they're trapped by his treachery.

Take advice on Satan from Frank.

You atheist morons couldn't care less who you elect as long as they keep promising free shit or make-work useless government jobs on the taxpayer's dime. Hillary Clinton is the personification of EVIL, only surpassed by her pedophile hubby and you think that's "rad"..... :eusa_snooty:

Forum List

Back