Does it bother you that world leaders laughed at our president and our country?

F*&K the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we should have said that back in the 60s and 70s
we would've been better off for so many reasons

...of course they don't think Trump is doing a good job because our POTUS is finally not letting the world screw over America at our expense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, should have said it in the '40s and let Europe burn.

A little bit. But it's been almost two years, can we stop talking about Obama?
I don't remember them laughing at Obama.
But I remember them laughing at Trump since it was only a few hours ago.

When Putin took over the situation in Syria when CIA ISIS was making headway in the Middle East? Putin essentially "neutered" the Barrypuppet in the eyes of the rest of the world.

...of course they don't think Trump is doing a good job because our POTUS is finally not letting the world screw over America at our expense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, should have said it in the '40s and let Europe burn.
agree---we did not need Europe for anything
Germany would've fallen eventually

No, but it does bother me that all the green plants waste energy producing oxygen that's wasted on parasites like deanturd, especially while the trains still run on time.

It disgusts me that I have to share oxygen with pieces of shit that exalt the sociopaths that rule other countries and celebrated the decline brought about by an incompetent meat puppet that none of these other countries would have voted for as a chief executive of their own countries.

How much territory does ISIS control now? Who brought NK to it's knees?

I am not joking in the slightest bit when I post this statement:

I hope the DNC is so completely defeated in Nov that hundreds of thousands of leftist pieces of shit either commit Seppuku or try and mount a violent uprising that gives the rest of us a green light and we can police up the trash. I don't want to wait until I'm too old and can't see the pink mist again.

All the while I was deployed in the Middle East I never felt real hate towards the targets obscured by the front sight. Most soldiers don't, that's why we take prisoners.

I promise I will never take a leftist revolutionary prisoner.

Disturbing post.

Yes! I am humiliated as an American many times over by this guy. To be represented in front of the entire world by a third-rate whore is almost impossible to bear.

Foreigners don't have to.

Republicans are looting this country.
Tax cuts for millionaires under Bush.
Tax cuts for Billionaires under Trump.

Remember when Trump said no tax cuts for billionaires? Fooled the fools. Not me. Democrats knew what was going to happen and it did.

The world is laughing at Trump and the GOP. Putin and Lil Kim are laughing hardest of all.

Yes! I am humiliated as an American many times over by this guy. To be represented in front of the entire world by a third-rate whore is almost impossible to bear.

A whore, even a third-rate one, returns value for money.

Something no professional politician has ever done.

Foreigners don't have to.

Republicans are looting this country.
Tax cuts for millionaires under Bush.
Tax cuts for Billionaires under Trump.

Remember when Trump said no tax cuts for billionaires? Fooled the fools. Not me. Democrats knew what was going to happen and it did.

The world is laughing at Trump and the GOP. Putin and Lil Kim are laughing hardest of all.
at least that $$ stays in the US
at least it's not going to jackass foreign countries that HATE us

No, but it does bother me that all the green plants waste energy producing oxygen that's wasted on parasites like deanturd, especially while the trains still run on time.

It disgusts me that I have to share oxygen with pieces of shit that exalt the sociopaths that rule other countries and celebrated the decline brought about by an incompetent meat puppet that none of these other countries would have voted for as a chief executive of their own countries.

I hope the DNC is so completely defeated in Nov that hundreds of thousands of leftist pieces of shit either commit Seppuku or try and mount a violent uprising that gives the rest of us a green light and we can police up the trash. I don't want to wait until I'm too old and can't see the pink mist again.

All the while I was deployed in the Middle East I never felt real hate towards the targets obscured by the front sight. Most soldiers don't, that's why we take prisoners.

Disturbing post.
The position of the majority of the GOP. Thank God that party is shrinking. The only way they can expand the GOP is to bring in Nazi's and white supremisists from overseas.

A little bit. But it's been almost two years, can we stop talking about Obama?
I don't remember them laughing at Obama.
But I remember them laughing at Trump since it was only a few hours ago.
because Obama was kissing their ass/giving them whatever they wanted--being a PUSS!

I hope that it gets EVEN worse for ya. Now you know how I felt having Barrypuppet as CEO of USA.INC for 8 years.

(snicker)

It doesn't bother me because I know they are laughing at Trump, and Trump alone, not America.

The world, for the most part, is rooting for America.

Once he's out of office, they'll be ready to respect us again.

It's a shame and a general temporary slight on us at this moment.

That's all.

Maybe it bothers lefties that President Trump's address to the U.N. was the most powerful address in modern history. We finally have a President who stands up for America and the left hopes he fails because they are so filled with hatred and anger that they are borderline insane.

All of us saw world leaders at the United Nations laugh at our president.

I’ve been voting since Richard Nixon and I’ve never seen that before in my life. Does it bother you that world leaders laugh at our president? And by extension our country? How do we promote American values when other countries are laughing at us?

Are the days of promoting American values over as long as Trump is president?

And if Trump is promoting American values, what exactly are those values?
I didn't see it liar. How many lies do you post per day?

I’ve been voting since Richard Nixon and I’ve never seen that before in my life. Does it bother you that world leaders laugh at our president? And by extension our country? How do we promote American values when other countries are laughing at us?

No. Because they will turn right around later and beg for money or some troops to keep their dictator boss’s in power.

Disturbing post.
Friggin' psycho...a whack job snowflake to boot.

Last edited:
The double standard is stunning. JFK rushed to Germany when the Russians were building the Berlin Wall and referred to the East Germans in the German slang term "Berliners" "we are all Berliners" but the word he used was slang for a jelly donut. The Germans probably snickered but the media gave him rave reviews and JFK went back to Washington and patted himself on the back while Germans were shot in the back for the next 25 years and the U.S. did nothing until Reagan came along. President Trump is the first U.S. President to stand up to U.N. extortion and place America first but the media will never let up on him as long as lefties remain psychotic.

They'll be laughing all the way to Davy Jones' locker at the sea bottom of cultural replacement, or at the pointy end of a Chinese bayonet. Values? Value to an American Democrat is the price payed for unborn baby guts and severed limbs. When talking values, Slim, you may as well light your hair on fire and smoke yourself right on down to the butt. Just stay down wind, please, after you do.

Forum List

Back