Does Kamala have any idea what would happen if government agents tried to confiscate "buy back" all the AR-15 variants in the USA?

Grumpyolman

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2018
Let me just say, I don't own an AR, have a few other guns, but not that one. I do know several gun owners and "enthusiasts" that own and have built ARs. Good guys, actually.
I don't want to think about the possible bloodshed and death that would occur if an ATF agent showed up on their doorstep and demanded their guns. They won't play nice like little sheep.
Trust me on this one.
Do you know what I mean?

There woud be a lot of dead gun owners. You think just one ATF agent is going to show up at your door wearing a suit and tie?

There woud be a lot of dead gun owners. You think just one ATF agent is going to show up at your door wearing a suit and tie?

Nobody is invincible, not even soldiers or law-enforcement officers. Even the best body armor offers no protection to the legs, groin, hips, face, or major arteries. There were 3,606 coalition deaths in Afghanistan alone, as part of the coalition operations (Operation Enduring Freedom and ISAF) since the invasion in 2001.

I'm just putting this out there.

Nobody is invincible, not even soldiers or law-enforcement officers.

Made glaringly clear by this child.

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.upNJz13SA7d-K5F-2_ESuwHaI3?rs=1&pid=ImgDetMain

How many cops/ federal agents are going to show up for work knowing that ten percent or more of those who they attempt to confiscate guns from will fight? Not to mention the neighbors taking pot shots at the confiscators from the back and sides. Law enforcement in the United States can only function if the members of society willingly comply with the government. Ask your neighbors if they would tamely surrender their guns to the police. You won't like the answer they give you.

I'm not surprised you are fantasizing about the ATF gunning down legal gun owners in their homes.

Forum List

Back