Does The Left Even Believe That They're Going to Win This Election?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
I mean honestly. Me personally I don't think that they do. After all Kamala only wants debates on news stations where she has help and Trump is currently facing legal trouble and has now had two assination attempts.

If they (the democrats) actually believed that they were going to win this election Kamala would either agree to debate Trump anytime anywhere or she wouldn't even believe that she would need another debate, but she knows she's losing and that's why she longs for a rematch. As for her followers trying to imprison or murder Trump appears to be their only options anymore.

I mean honestly. Me personally I don't think that they do. After all Kamala only wants debates on news stations where she has help and Trump is currently facing legal trouble and has now had two assination attempts.

If they (the democrats) actually believed that they were going to win this election Kamala would either agree to debate Trump anytime anywhere or she wouldn't even believe that she would need another debate, but she knows she's losing and that's why she longs for a rematch. As for her followers trying to imprison or murder Trump appears to be their only options anymore.

Harris 'underperforming' compared to Clinton and Biden: analyst

Last edited:

She just agreed to a debate; he said no!

Does The Left Even Believe That They're Going to Win This Election?​

I think you're right.

She just agreed to a debate; he said no!
Is he afraid or does he realize that she's already shot herself in the foot and is plummeting into the oblivion? I think it's the later. Why give her a chance to pull herself out of the fire with a barrage of earplugs? Leave her to fret and burn.

Is he afraid or does he realize that she's already shot herself in the foot and is plummeting into the oblivion? I think it's the later. Why give her a chance to pull herself out of the fire with a barrage of earplugs? Leave her to fret and burn.
WTF are you talking about? Trump can't get above 46%. That's his ceiling! He's not going any higher!

And she's already past that!!!!!

Harris is going to raise taxes 5 trillion dollars to start. Of course, it will not go for deficits it will be used for new programs. Wasting trillions like Progs did the first two years of Joe/Kamala.

He's definitely not afraid. He just knows that it's like a loser in a boxing match asking for a rematch. I know that I already said in my OP was talking about somebody who is confident would agree to a debate anytime anywhere but that wasn't meant to be taken literally, just using it as a saying.

He's definitely not afraid. He just knows that it's like a loser in a boxing match asking for a rematch. I know that I already said in my OP was talking about somebody who is confident would agree to a debate anytime anywhere but that wasn't meant to be taken literally, just using it as a saying.
I'm with ya'. 👍

I'm with ya'. 👍

Yeah because it's sort of late for another debate so I was wondering if I should just have put the anywhere part. It just sounded like I was driving my point harder with she would agree to a debate anytime anywhere instead of just anywhere.

Trump is scared to debate Harris. Harris did not receive any help in the ast debate. Trump gotto speak 5 minutes more in tat debate. So you're a liar.
Trump would debate her but not her and the lying moderators... tell her to agree to a FOX debate...

There are not that many racists in the country that can put Trump in the White House.
Anyone who ever lived in a city can see who racists are. It is just who control the dogma on what/who a racist is. Media in cities used to Democratic, then went to Liberal, now to Progressive enroute to Communist. The spin on any issue is now drug induced.

Forum List

Back