Does The Left Even Believe That They're Going to Win This Election?

Do I think we’ll win?

Yes
But we gotta make it happen. If we sit on our hands we lose

Maybe they are Buddhists who've already voted in this life and are preparing for the next one in the reincarnated voting calendar?
There ya go, another reason for voter roll purges, to get rid of all the duplicate registrations from those that have been reincarnated!

They should. I just looked at the most recent polls. Harris is ahead in every swing state but Georgia, Michigan and North Carolina.

That's only because liberals are the loud mouths, Trump supporters tend to keep their voting choice on the DL. I'm not saying that they should, but they do.

That's only because liberals are the loud mouths, Trump supporters tend to keep their voting choice on the DL. I'm not saying that they should, but they do.
Still, it is my belief that this election cycle is different. In 2016 there were a lot of closet Trump supporters (sometimes even between married couples) who just didn't want anyone (including their spouse) to know they were voting for Trump. This seemed to have lessened in 2020 and I believe it is almost non-existent in 2024. In other words, I think we are making a huge mistake in thinking Trump's support on election day will be higher than what the polls indicate. I believe we have reached the point where pretty much everyone who plans on voting for Trump are NOT in the closet and openly admit now who they are voting for. All of this means that the 2024 polls could be far more accurate than we give them credit for and we should really take that into account.

Still, it is my belief that this election cycle is different. In 2016 there were a lot of closet Trump supporters (sometimes even between married couples) who just didn't want anyone (including their spouse) to know they were voting for Trump. This seemed to have lessened in 2020 and I believe it is almost non-existent in 2024. In other words, I think we are making a huge mistake in thinking Trump's support on election day will be higher than what the polls indicate. I believe we have reached the point where pretty much everyone who plans on voting for Trump are NOT in the closet and openly admit now who they are voting for. All of this means that the 2024 polls could be far more accurate than we give them credit for and we should really take that into account.

Possibly but I don't think so.

Possibly but I don't think so.
RCP has a statistic which shows Trump's favorability ratings are up 9% right now compared to where he was in relation to the democratic nominee (Biden) in 2020. It is my belief that this 9% doesn't represent Trump actually being more favorable than he was four years ago but that those 9% are simply those who have come out of the closet. If I'm right it means the polls are more accurate than they were in the past regarding Trump. I hope I'm wrong but I think we are making a huge mistake in being overconfident. This election is 50/50 or maybe less for Trump and we need to really hit Harris hard on prices, the border, crime, and wars.

Forum List

Back