🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Doesn't it seem that it is getting harder to tell who's side is on who's?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I've noticed In the last few years that the political lines are getting less clear. An example seinfields rant against political correctness. It sounds pretty conservative yet I'm sure he votes democrat. There are republicans who want to go back to isolationism. Democrats who want a balanced budget and prefer moderates like Clinton etc etc etc. I don't know if these division lines were always there but it seems like everything is becoming a kalidascope of different politics. No real compartments that politicians can use to determine if there platform will attract voters. Predictability might go out the window if this continues. Has anyone else noticed this?

I'm on the side of individual responsibility, hard work, truthfulness, virtue, sense of morality and courageous leadership. Attach a name to that list and it becomes .....what is the word?

I've noticed In the last few years that the political lines are getting less clear. An example seinfields rant against political correctness. It sounds pretty conservative yet I'm sure he votes democrat. There are republicans who want to go back to isolationism. Democrats who want a balanced budget and prefer moderates like Clinton etc etc etc. I don't know if these division lines were always there but it seems like everything is becoming a kalidascope of different politics. No real compartments that politicians can use to determine if there platform will attract voters. Predictability might go out the window if this continues. Has anyone else noticed this?

What made you think the world could be divided into two convenient camps? Especially something like a political party. Political parties exist for one purpose: to organize electoral power. They ain't there to represent an ideology.

"There are two types of people in the world --those who divide people into two types, and those who do not"

It's interesting that a liberal Democrat President is continuing the spying on American citizens, unlawful detention, and wars of the previous President, and that many conservatives have turned against these policies.

Unfortunately, many liberals are giving Obama a pass on these issues.

Forum List

Back