DOJ sues AZ for proof of residence to vote

You idiot, what on Earth does North Carolina have to do with a law passed in Arizona that won't affect anyone?

In the last 20 federal elections, spanning 40 years, there have been zero non-citizens caught voting in Arizona...

face-palm-gif.278959
Learn to read, Simp.

This was the post I responded to.

Grow a brain and try to use it for once in your pathetic life.

No non-citizen voted in any federal or state elections.

Why don't minorities have a birth certificate, Simp?

There are no cases of non-citizens voting in Arizona but there will be many who won't register due to lack of required proof. This law isn't about fighting voter fraud, it's about voter suppression.

Learn to read, Simp.

This was the post I responded to.

Grow a brain and try to use it for once in your pathetic life.

And that post was in response to a law being passed in Arizona, which is what this thread is about. At least you admit you're too dumb to follow a conversation. So I suppose that's some growth for you.

And that post was in response to a law being passed in Arizona, which is what this thread is about. At least you admit you're too dumb to follow a conversation. So I suppose that's some growth for you.
Once again Simp, this is the POST I responded to.

Learn to read basic English. Do you ever get tired of me kicking your stupid ass all over this board?

There are no cases of non-citizens voting in Arizona but there will be many who won't register due to lack of required proof. This law isn't about fighting voter fraud, it's about voter suppression.
Please explain why you think minorities are so inferior they have no clue how to provide a birth certificate like white folks.

Once again Simp, this is the POST I responded to.

Learn to read basic English. Do you ever get tired of me kicking your stupid ass all over this board?

Like I said, you're the biggest glutton for punishment on this thread.

In Arizona, Dumbfuck. You know, the thread topic, the topic of the post busybee replied to, the state whose governor busybee referenced. As always, you prove to be dumber than dirt.

And all to avoid addressing there are zero non-citizens voting in Arizona in the last 40 years; but there are thousands who won't register due to lack of required proof.

Because you can't bring yourself to admit this law is about voter suppression, not stopping non-citizens from voting.

The Justice Department sued Arizona on Tuesday over a new state law requiring proof of citizenship to vote in a presidential election, saying the Republican-imposed restrictions are a “textbook violation” of federal law.
Arizona’s law, which Gov. Doug Ducey, a Republican, signed in March, requires voters to prove their citizenship to vote in a presidential election, like showing a birth certificate or passport. It also mandates that newly registered voters provide a proof of address, which could disproportionately affect people with limited access to government-issued identification cards. Those include immigrants, students, older people, low-income voters and Native Americans.

Comment:
Traditionally the corrupt Democrat Party has used voter fraud to deny American citizens their right to vote.
When a Democrat votes twice, they deny other people their right to vote.
When a non-citizen votes in our country's elections, they deny American citizens their right to vote.
When a Democrat votes in multiple precincts, they deny other people their right to vote.
These are the sort of “textbook violations” of federal voting rights laws that the corrupt Democrat Party uses to deny American citizens their right to and to steal elections.
Everyone knows that Joe Biden is deliberately holding the AZ border open so that illegal immigrants can come here and vote in our elections.
Gov, Ducey is trying to protect the AZ citizen's right to vote from non-citizens illegally voting in our country's elections.
AG Garland is corrupt and a liar.
He is not trying to protect voting rights; he is trying to protect the corrupt Democrat's election rigging crimes that deny Americans their right to vote.
See Arizona v. I.T.C.

Like I said, you're the biggest glutton for punishment on this thread.

In Arizona, Dumbfuck. You know, the thread topic, the topic of the post busybee replied to, the state whose governor busybee referenced. As always, you prove to be dumber than dirt.

And all to avoid addressing there are zero non-citizens voting in Arizona in the last 40 years; but there are thousands who won't register due to lack of required proof.

Because you can't bring yourself to admit this law is about voter suppression, not stopping non-citizens from voting.
I don't give a fuck what the OP is about, Moron. I responded to a particular post that made bullshit claims I proved to be a lie.

Deal with it, Simp.

Just to remind your slow ass as to what I responded to....

That would include ANY federal or state election, Dumbass. Not just AZ. Holy shit you have to be the dumbest Dimtard to ever log onto the innerwebs. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Holyshit. :eusa_doh:

You're such a masochist. Dumbfuck, I said nothing about minorities.

face-palm-gif.278959
Hey Stupid, this is my post you responded to. So tell everyone here, if these laws are about "voter suppression", and it isn't about suppressing the minority vote, what voters are having their vote suppressed? This should be a hoot.

Why don't minorities have a birth certificate, Simp?

Hey Stupid, this is my post you responded to. So tell everyone here, if these laws are about "voter suppression", and it isn't about suppressing the minority vote, what voters are having their vote suppressed? This should be a hoot.
Maybe you should have read the link in the OP, then you wouldn't be asking such a stupid question.

Maybe you should have read the link in the OP, then you wouldn't be asking such a stupid question.
I read the link, Simp.

I have Fawnboi backed into a corner and I'm waiting to see how the Fuckwit tries to squirm out.

I don't give a fuck what the OP is about, Moron. I responded to a particular post that made bullshit claims I proved to be a lie.

Deal with it, Simp.

Just to remind your slow ass as to what I responded to....

That would include ANY federal or state election, Dumbass. Not just AZ. Holy shit you have to be the dumbest Dimtard to ever log onto the innerwebs. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

LOL

Masochist, Arizona holds federal and state elections every two years; and not a single non-citizen has been detected voting in any of them in the last 40 years.

307vyna-gif.269908

I read the link, Simp.

I have Fawnboi backed into a corner and I'm waiting to see how the Fuckwit tries to squirm out.

LOLOL

Now everyone here sees you're delusional too.

:abgg2q.jpg:

By "backed into a corner," you mean I'm bitch-slapping you silly by showing in a thread about non-citizens voting in Arizona, and an OP about Arizona, and a reply to the OP about Arizona -- you reply about non-citizens voting in ... North Carolina

embarrassed-gif.489110

LOL

Masochist, Arizona holds federal and state elections every two years; and not a single non-citizen has been detected voting in any of them in the last 40 years.

307vyna-gif.269908
Cool story, Simp.

Has nothing whatsoever to do with the post I addressed. Please try to keep up with a conversation for once in your pathetic life, Moron. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

LOLOL

Now everyone here sees you're delusional too.

:abgg2q.jpg:

By "backed into a corner," you mean I'm bitch-slapping you silly by showing in a thread about non-citizens voting in Arizona, and an OP about Arizona, and a reply to the OP about Arizona -- you reply about non-citizens voting in ... North Carolina

embarrassed-gif.489110
Once again you display your complete lack of reading comprehension skills.

Let me try to help you out one more time, lil fella....

Cool story, Simp.

Has nothing whatsoever to do with the post I addressed. Please try to keep up with a conversation for once in your pathetic life, Moron. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Poor, delusional Dumbfuck. :itsok:

Masochist, that post was about Arizona. Who knows why you think busybee mentioned Arizona's governor, the governor who signed the bill which inspired this thread, if not to be about Arizona?

You are the biggest glutton for punishment on this forum. :badgrin:

307vyna-gif.269908

Once again you display your complete lack of reading comprehension skills.

Let me try to help you out one more time, lil fella....

LOLOL

Masochist, in any federal or state elections in Arizona.

307vyna-gif.269908

Poor, delusional Dumbfuck. :itsok:

Masochist, that post was about Arizona. Who knows why you think busybee mentioned Arizona's governor, the governor who signed the bill which inspired this thread, if not to be about Arizona?

You are the biggest glutton for punishment on this forum. :badgrin:

307vyna-gif.269908
Is English your fourth language, Simp? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back