DOJ sues AZ for proof of residence to vote

And there is evidence of that.

But not any evidence they vote.
So they can get jobs with fake ids.............Fake SSNs...........but then can't do it to VOTE.

You are one funny dude..................lmao

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It's not necessarily about minorities, Dumbfuck. It's about anyone who doesn't want to bother, for whatever reason, getting the required proof needed to register.
I'm just going off what your fellow traveler claims. Weird how you didn't call him out and claim he was a "Dumbfuck" for claiming it targeted minorities.

Hypocrite much, Simp?

Republicans are the ones committing fraud. This is just a nuisance law that is designed to prevent people from voting. There is no reason for a voter to show a birth certificate to vote. This clearly is aimed at minorities and less educated voters and aimed at preventing them from voting.

LOLOLOL

I show busybee's post included...

Republicans like you are the ones attacking our voting rights. This is the Reichstag fire that the Nazis used to seize power in Nazi Germany. Republicans have the same agenda.

And I challenge you to explain what "this" refers to...

... to what does "this" refer?

And I point out the answer destroys you...

The answer utterly exposes your abject ignorance.

And then you don't answer because even you know the answer proves you're a complete idiot, so you don't want to give the answer -- but Dumbfuck, that's revealed by you anyway by avoiding answering. The answer being, the thread topic.

tenor.gif

So they can get jobs with fake ids.............Fake SSNs...........but then can't do it to VOTE.

You are one funny dude..................lmao

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Why would they take the risk of voting illegally, dumbass?

Again, ZERO evidence they have. None. Zilch. Nada. Zip.

You have been reduced to, "I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST 'EM!"

Sad.

LOLOLOL

I show busybee's post included...

Republicans like you are the ones attacking our voting rights. This is the Reichstag fire that the Nazis used to seize power in Nazi Germany. Republicans have the same agenda.

And I challenge you to explain what "this" refers to...

... to what does "this" refer?

And I point out the answer destroys you...

The answer utterly exposes your abject ignorance.

And then you don't answer because even you know the answer proves you're a complete idiot, so you don't want to give the answer -- but Dumbfuck, that's revealed by you anyway by avoiding answering. The answer being, the thread topic.

tenor.gif
Too funny. I kicked your ass on the part of the post I quoted and proved to be bullshit, and the best you can come up with is to run to some other part of the post and beg me to answer some question of yours about it.

Your desperation is showing, Simp. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

And suppress the vote of Americans? Fuck no.
Remember when you clowns were claiming the GA law would suppress the vote.................until they had a record turnout?

Good times.:dance::dance::dance::dance:

From the OP link, which none of the Big Liars have read, obviously:

It also mandates that newly registered voters provide a proof of address, which could disproportionately affect people with limited access to government-issued identification cards. Those include immigrants, students, older people, low-income voters and Native Americans.

I say again. See Arizona v. I.T.C.

I've shown enough. They can get jobs with illegal and STOLEN IDs..........but they can't vote.

I claim your point as BS..............

We'll see if the new Supreme Court will shoot this down? We SHALL SEE.......

They're not voting in Arizona.

If you are prohibited by law from LOOKING for non-citizens then you will, of course, not FIND any... :cool:

On Oct. 10, the last day to register to vote in the Nov. 8 election, Angela Rios sat at her computer at the Maricopa County Elections Department with a stack of Arizona voter registration forms on her desk.

All of the forms had been filled out by people who indicated they were born in other countries. They all had signed the box declaring they are now U.S. citizens.

Rios leads a team that attempts to verify their U.S. citizenship — and to ensure no non-citizens or undocumented immigrants ended up on the state's official voter-registration rolls.

[snip]

At the Maricopa County Elections Department, Rios supervises more than two dozen voter-registration staffers. They have been working overtime to verify the citizenship of every applicant before adding their names to the state's official voter rolls.The county elections department has budgeted $747,778 this fiscal year to cover overtime costs, including processing voter registration forms, said Elizabeth Bartholomew, communications manager for the Maricopa County Recorder’s Office, which oversees the Elections Department.

Pulling state voter-registration forms, one by one, from the stack on her desk, Rios typed in each prospective voter's name, date of birth, and "alien registration number" into a Department of Homeland Security database known as SAVE, or the Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements program.

One form was from a potential voter born in Malaysia. Within seconds, Rios received a response: "United States Citizen."

She typed in another name, this one born in Mexico. "United States Citizen."

But on the next, an applicant born in Canada, Rios received a different response: "Institute Additional Verification."

Rios set that form aside. She would have to contact that applicant later to request more documentation proving their U.S. citizenship. If not, their name would not be added to the state's voter-registration rolls.

[snip]

Some advocates say there is no evidence that non-citizens or undocumented immigrants are intentionally engaging in voter fraud by attempting to register to vote.

"This idea that voter fraud is (rampant) is the Sasquatch of politics," Ian Danley said.

Remember when you clowns were claiming the GA law would suppress the vote.................until they had a record turnout?

Good times.:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Because a) that law inspired voting rights groups to bolster their efforts to help people get registered; and b) the Georgia legislature removed some of the more contentious elements of the bill before Kemp signed it.

I'm just going off what your fellow traveler claims. Weird how you didn't call him out and claim he was a "Dumbfuck" for claiming it targeted minorities.

Hypocrite much, Simp?

LOLOL

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

You think I called you Dumbfuck for inquiring how that bill targets minorities???

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

No, Dumbfuck, I call you Dumbfuck because you are a dumbfuck.

face-palm-gif.278959

Too funny. I kicked your ass on the part of the post I quoted and proved to be bullshit, and the best you can come up with is to run to some other part of the post and beg me to answer some question of yours about it.

Your desperation is showing, Simp. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

LOL

Even the part you quoted didn't mean what you think it means. busybee01's reply was about Arizona. That's obvious by a) being in a thread about Arizona; and b) replying to a post about Arizona; and c) referencing Arizona's governor; and d) referencing the new Arizona law, which is the thread topic. So when mentioning any federal and state elections, it's clear to anyone who's not a whiney dumbfuck like you that the post need not mention Arizona by name when talking about their federal and state elections.

You're such a glutton for punishment, ya masochist, you keep coming back for more, sticking your ass out for me to kick.

307vyna-gif.269908

LOLOL

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

You think I called you Dumbfuck for inquiring how that bill targets minorities???

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

No, Dumbfuck, I call you Dumbfuck because you are a dumbfuck.

face-palm-gif.278959
Exactly. You are a hypocritical fuckwit for ignoring your fellow Dimwinger Moron for bringing up minorities and whining and crying because I called him out on it.

Holy shit you are stupid. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

LOL

Even the part you quoted didn't mean what you think it means. busybee01's reply was about Arizona. That's obvious by a) being in a thread about Arizona; and b) replying to a post about Arizona; and c) referencing Arizona's governor; and d) referencing the new Arizona law, which is the thread topic. So when mentioning any federal and state elections, it's clear to anyone who's not a whiney dumbfuck like you that the post need not mention Arizona by name when talking about their federal and state elections.

You're such a glutton for punishment, ya masochist, you keep coming back for more, sticking your ass out for me to kick.

307vyna-gif.269908
:itsok:

Exactly. You are a hypocritical fuckwit for ignoring your fellow Dimwinger Moron for bringing up minorities and whining and crying because I called him out on it.

Holy shit you are stupid. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

LOL

Dumbfuck, you must have read my post wrong.

I didn't call you a dumbfuck because you asked about minorities so why would I call someone else a dumbfuck for mentioning minorities?

:cuckoo:

The Justice Department sued Arizona on Tuesday over a new state law requiring proof of citizenship to vote in a presidential election, saying the Republican-imposed restrictions are a “textbook violation” of federal law.
Arizona’s law, which Gov. Doug Ducey, a Republican, signed in March, requires voters to prove their citizenship to vote in a presidential election, like showing a birth certificate or passport. It also mandates that newly registered voters provide a proof of address, which could disproportionately affect people with limited access to government-issued identification cards. Those include immigrants, students, older people, low-income voters and Native Americans.

Comment:
Traditionally the corrupt Democrat Party has used voter fraud to deny American citizens their right to vote.
When a Democrat votes twice, they deny other people their right to vote.
When a non-citizen votes in our country's elections, they deny American citizens their right to vote.
When a Democrat votes in multiple precincts, they deny other people their right to vote.
These are the sort of “textbook violations” of federal voting rights laws that the corrupt Democrat Party uses to deny American citizens their right to and to steal elections.
Everyone knows that Joe Biden is deliberately holding the AZ border open so that illegal immigrants can come here and vote in our elections.
Gov, Ducey is trying to protect the AZ citizen's right to vote from non-citizens illegally voting in our country's elections.
AG Garland is corrupt and a liar.
He is not trying to protect voting rights; he is trying to protect the corrupt Democrat's election rigging crimes that deny Americans their right to vote.
Is this the same justice department that, while Trump was president, Democrats said that it should be an independent agency and not a branch of the White House or any one party?

LOL

Dumbfuck, you must have read my post wrong.

I didn't call you a dumbfuck because you asked about minorities so why would I call someone else a dumbfuck for mentioning minorities?

:cuckoo:
:itsok:

Forum List

Back