🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dominion sues pro-Trump outlets OAN and Newsmax over election conspiracy theories

Dominion machines first appeared in the Us right after 911, and were used in republican primaries, Virginia being one, to stop 911 TRUTHER/tea party republican primary challenges. Bob goodlatta is s huge fan of dominion machines....

And where have all these suits gone?

Not a single lawsuit has gained traction.
you have the internet at your disposal. you could find out the stage of the lawsuits. instead you queef about dominion backing down with NOTHING to support your queefery. pathetic display of wishful thinking, kiddo.

Questioning software and delays of a democratic election is now "conspiracy"? You better not google Democrats who raised these issues multiple times then.

Is Texas a conspiracy state because they didn't allow Dominion software out of security concerns? How about New Brunswick when the election drew concerns from citizens and even the media?

All of the rest of the worlds democracies that don't allow Dominion software in their federal elections...are they all conspiracy theorists too?

When you aren't transparent and you wait almost a year before suing without providing any data before that time, coupled with many odd activities on election night, with a delay of the votes...yes, Dominion is not making their case any stronger in the court of public opinion.

Reasonable people expect reasonable processes, timelines and procedures to the most routine activities. When multiple issues come up on Election Night, the question becomes "how many coincidences make a fact"? No one is good conscience can say that the process was smooth nor the questions illegitimate. Media reporting that night just raised more questions.

I've accepted that Biden won. This doesn't mean I'm not reading comments far and wide online and it doesn't mean I can pretend my eyes didn't see what they saw on Election Night. I suspected that the mail-out votes were going to create plenty of concerns for Trump, and the process as a whole...

Stay in Canada - You’ve superior leadership processes, & health care at present ;)

Hmmm...I haven't heard shit in the media to explain away why dominions lawsuits have gone nowhere.
SNE.jpg

Forum List

Back