Dominion Threatens to Sue Fascist My Pillow Guy

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Good.

Make the delusional loons pay for their lies.
Officials with Dominion Voting Systems has sent Mike Lindell, the C.E.O. of MyPillow, a legal letter warning of pending litigation over his baseless claims of widespread fraud involving their machines.​
“You have positioned yourself as a prominent leader of the ongoing misinformation campaign,” the letter said, referring to his continued false claims that their systems were rigged by someone to effect the outcome.​
“Litigation regarding these issues is imminent,” the letter said. Mr. Lindell is only the latest to get a warning letter from Dominion officials about potential litigation, after he and Sidney Powell, the right-wing lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani and others have continued to spread false claims about the integrity of the results the machines showed.​

Matthew 5:38-42 38"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' 39But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Good.

Officials with Dominion Voting Systems has sent Mike Lindell, the C.E.O. of MyPillow, a legal letter warning of pending litigation over his baseless claims of widespread fraud involving their machines.​
“You have positioned yourself as a prominent leader of the ongoing misinformation campaign,” the letter said, referring to his continued false claims that their systems were rigged by someone to effect the outcome.​
“Litigation regarding these issues is imminent,” the letter said. Mr. Lindell is only the latest to get a warning letter from Dominion officials about potential litigation, after he and Sidney Powell, the right-wing lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani and others have continued to spread false claims about the integrity of the results the machines showed.​

Liars and slanderers face consequences, and many Trump cult members have court dates ahead.

Matthew 5:38-42 38"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' 39But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

I'm sure that'll work as a legal defense.

Liars and slanderers face consequences, and many Trump cult members have court dates ahead.

Dominion makes a lot of threats, but has yet to follow through on anything.

As for your planned purges, I doubt there will even be show trials. Looks to me like the Reich intends to round up anyone viewed as a threat to the party and execute them or put them into camps.

Good.

Fascists are leftists libber.

Good.

So now the pillow guy is Hitler. Lol. My God

Good.

More Dimwinger Fascism. Americans just can’t have any opinions the deviate from lefty dogma.

Good.

Of course....a Christian man who started his own business and makes all his products in the US. All things any commie liberal hates.

Nothing but a scare tactic to shut them up. That is all.
And it works if they made up bullsh#t about them, they cannot prove. If true, the right wing nuts would not be backing down. Looks like they want to keep their business, instead.

Good.

Of course....a Christian man who started his own business and makes all his products in the US. All things any commie liberal hates.
Plus he rose out of the pits of addiction, another strike I guess to turn his life around. They wished he was on welfare instead. These people are nutso.

Dominion makes a lot of threats, but has yet to follow through on anything.
LIAR!

Dominion Voting Systems files $1.3B defamation lawsuit against pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell
Dominion Voting Systems on Friday filed a defamation lawsuit against pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell for claiming without evidence that the voting machine company rigged the 2020 presidential election for President-elect Joe Biden by manipulating votes.

Dominion is seeking $1.3 billion in damages and an order from the court for Powell to cease making false statements about it.

Good.

No just the martial law supporting trump bed wetter, run of the mill fascists.

Nothing but a scare tactic to shut them up. That is all.
And it works if they made up bullsh#t about them, they cannot prove. If true, the right wing nuts would not be backing down. Looks like they want to keep their business, instead.
Did you even care about all those businesses burned and looted and all the destruction of property. Because of Trump this Summer. I love how this hatred has eaten you alive the last 5 yrs....lol.So glad too

Forum List

Back