Don Junior is really a classy guy!

With Trump Jr, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

Class does not exist in the Trump family
All kneel to the golden idol of Trump...

Didn't Simon and Garfunkel have a song about that?

2fc78c92008d432ea89e411b0a61cd7f.jpg

With Trump Jr, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

Class does not exist in the Trump family

And the Biden family represent what? Corruption and degeneracy?

iu

Don’t see any
Why didn’t Trump prosecute them if they are so corrupt?
He tried to extort Ukraine to do it

Lets see. Biden has been in office forty some years. His brothers and son are given work leveraging their relationship to Joe, given his influence in the US government:

Hunter is kicked out of the military, sleeps with his brother's widow and is smoking crack but I guess that just underlines what a swell guy he is.

Short memory?

Did a similar video of Hillary falling down getting on a plane.

And I can't think of any prior president or his family ever behaving this way

I don't remember any presidents, or presidential candidates, having as much trouble boarding a plane.

How about DEplaning?

Happens to the best of 'em Will - But Obama was like a cat. :cool-45:

That would have been a Good one!!!!!
He would have rolled down the entire length of the stairs!!

Short memory?

I don't remember any presidents, or presidential candidates, having as much trouble boarding a plane.

Then you have your head up your ass. Mike Pence most recently, Gerald Ford most famously. But then again, most you Trump idiots have your head stuffed up your ass.

We vote for people to help us improve and be better through policy...we don’t vote for people who talk nice and behave presidentially.
Trump doesn't know anything about governing or policy, and not one of the cultists voted for him for those reasons anyway.

I will seek your reaction when Trump Junior is taking the presidential oath of office four years from now.
Apparently the cultists haven't been paying attention. Trump is poison. Most unpopular President in history. Lost the entire congress and white house in 4 years. Don Jr. is the same moron without the fame.

Short memory?

And if we were in the 2nd grade I might find that hilarious, but we are talking about the man who until recently was "leader of the free world." This is a great example of why he ultimately failed to get reelected. He never acted like a president. He treated the position like it was another reality show.

That is partially true. But before you get all high and mighty, we all have certain flaws and I was willing to put up with his as he was pro jobs, pro border security, pro military and pro America in general. No president in my lifetime has been perfect.

We vote for people to help us improve and be better through policy...we don’t vote for people who talk nice and behave presidentially.
Trump doesn't know anything about governing or policy, and not one of the cultists voted for him for those reasons anyway.
Not one? I did. So another lie from you. At least you’re consistent.

Short memory?

You either lived through Ford as president or you didn't.

Got video of him tripping onto a plane?

(I was overseas most of the time Ford was in office)

Tripping off of one.

Forum List

Back