Don Lemon says he has been fired from CNN

They've now canned pretty much the whole lineup of Branch Covidians who spread the lies of the Biden regime and the pharmaceutical billionaires.

Far, far too late for CNN, but good riddance anyway.

Lemon announced the news on Twitter, saying he was informed by his agent that he was being terminated.

Seriously? CNN couldn't do this to his face? Is this kinda like breaking up by text? A bit cowardly? Seems they had valid reasons so tell him to his face.

Yeah, the only part I disagree with. Lemon was boring and was a half-ass journo at best, but he didn't bring disgrace upon the network the way Tucker did. They should have told him he was on his way out. Maybe they figured his demotion was hinting enough.

Yeah, the only part I disagree with. Lemon was boring and was a half-ass journo at best, but he didn't bring disgrace upon the network the way Tucker did. They should have told him he was on his way out. Maybe they figured his demotion was hinting enough.
Fucking LOL how many times was Don Lemon drunk on air especially New Years

Lemon announced the news on Twitter, saying he was informed by his agent that he was being terminated.

Seriously? CNN couldn't do this to his face? Is this kinda like breaking up by text? A bit cowardly? Seems they had valid reasons so tell him to his face.
I suspect they feared workplace violence since he's clearly unstable.....There have been reports for years that Don Lemon has a long history of being sexist and threatening others in the workplace.

The guards at CNN better stay frosty.

Tucker was a liability. Losing 787 million can cause change
He will make MORE money now. His salary was roughly 5 million a month with an average of 3 million daily viewers.
Now he can monetize his show directly. He will EASILY surpass 60 million per year on his own.

Also of note is that he moved to Florida recently....

I d
He will make MORE money now. His salary was roughly 5 million a month with an average of 3 million daily viewers.
Now he can monetize his show directly. He will EASILY surpass 60 million per year on his own.

Also of note is that he moved to Florida recently....
I don’t think so. I think he’ll just fade into obscurity like Glen Beck and Bill O’Reily

Him AND Tucker got canned. FOX dumped Tucker minutes after the Lemon announcement. Brilliant play by FOX!! Do it at the same time as Lemon and the left wing media cant gush over Tucker without also mentioning Lemon!! :laugh:

Tucker is going to do just fine on his own. If Dailywire doesnt snatch him up, he will just do his own show and make BANK.

Don lemon on the other hand is FUCKED!!!

Forum List

Back