Don Lemon says he has been fired from CNN

Him AND Tucker got canned. FOX dumped Tucker minutes after the Lemon announcement. Brilliant play by FOX!! Do it at the same time as Lemon and the left wing media cant gush over Tucker without also mentioning Lemon!! :laugh:

Tucker is going to do just fine on his own. If Dailywire doesnt snatch him up, he will just do his own show and make BANK.

Don lemon on the other hand is FUCKED!!!
network news is at my feet. youtube podcasts is my next thing

Him AND Tucker got canned. FOX dumped Tucker minutes after the Lemon announcement. Brilliant play by FOX!! Do it at the same time as Lemon and the left wing media cant gush over Tucker without also mentioning Lemon!! :laugh:

Tucker is going to do just fine on his own. If Dailywire doesnt snatch him up, he will just do his own show and make BANK.

Don lemon on the other hand is FUCKED!!!
In Tucker we lost someone we could listen to. In Don we lost someone we could laugh at.

Maybe Don Lemon can take over for Jacob Chansley as the Q-anon SHEmon...

Both are gay left wingers who love hate hoaxes...

Lemon announced the news on Twitter, saying he was informed by his agent that he was being terminated.

Seriously? CNN couldn't do this to his face? Is this kinda like breaking up by text? A bit cowardly? Seems they had valid reasons so tell him to his face.
That's how Trump does it, right?

In a desperate attempt to gain some credibility the Cuomo News Network (CNN), has canned Don Lemon....apparently their reasoning is that he is sexist...which might be true...

Don Lemon says he has been fired from CNN​

Don Lemon was terminated from his anchor role at CNN, he announced Monday.

The news comes after Variety published a story earlier this month on allegations that he mistreated his female colleagues over the course of his career there. And earlier this year, he faced backlash over
widely criticized comments he made on-air.
Even when he released the news of his firing...he was lying....

"I am stunned," Lemon wrote. "After 17 years at CNN I would have thought someone in management would have had the decency to tell me directly."

In a tweet, CNN refuted Lemon's account as "inaccurate." The network said he was offered a chance to meet with management but "instead released a statement on Twitter."

I am sure he'll land on his feet though at MSDNC

Same day that Tucker Carlson is out at Fox no less
Don is great. I liked his New year eve specials. I definitely see him having his own morning show.
Looking forward to what is next. He is a mover and a shaker.

Rust_Cohle will tag this one "Fake News" :11:

Last edited:
Lemon had good chemistry with Chris Cuomo

Look for them to link up on News Nation

Two Branch Covidians. And Cuomo has the resume-enhancing distinction of being the brother of mass Covid murderer Andrew Cuomo, who killed 10,000 old people in New York in less than three months with a single policy decision.

Good DemoKKKrats, all of them.

Forum List

Back