Don Lemon says he has been fired from CNN

Don's co-hosts on his demoted morning show felt unsafe.
The only way the network could deliver them a 'safe space' was to fire Don 'The Terror' Lee-mon.

I feel particularly sorry for the Rats today!:04:

0LLq5la.jpg

The firing of Donny isn't surprising. Everything out of his mouth was woke, lie, or conspiracy theory. Dude did nothing but spew leftwing propaganda and hate. Hopefully this fool stays unemployed.
Are you insinuating that Don is the colored version of Tucker Carlson?
Trust me, Don is Great. Don is not a black Tucker Carlson.
Peanut Gallery.. Trump loving racist republicans are all over this board.
In this day and age.. unbelievable, unbelievable.
We have homophobes, we have transphobes, and we got racists all packaged up into one.
Truly bottom of the barrel. Truly.

I didn't see any other threads about it.....with that said, I am sorry for your loss...where are you going to go for your "news" now? Where are you going to get your talking points? Must be difficult time for you
Maybe he and Tucker can do a show together, since FIX News gave his racist ass the boot.

Maybe he and Tucker can do a show together, since FIX News gave his racist ass the boot.
maybe they can…he once did a show called Crossfire with a dembot on CNN…he might get along well with a sexist racist like Don Lemon

and then maybe you’ll watch and get your talking points there

In a desperate attempt to gain some credibility the Cuomo News Network (CNN), has canned Don Lemon....apparently their reasoning is that he is sexist...which might be true...

Don Lemon says he has been fired from CNN​

Don Lemon was terminated from his anchor role at CNN, he announced Monday.

The news comes after Variety published a story earlier this month on allegations that he mistreated his female colleagues over the course of his career there. And earlier this year, he faced backlash over
widely criticized comments he made on-air.
Even when he released the news of his firing...he was lying....

"I am stunned," Lemon wrote. "After 17 years at CNN I would have thought someone in management would have had the decency to tell me directly."

In a tweet, CNN refuted Lemon's account as "inaccurate." The network said he was offered a chance to meet with management but "instead released a statement on Twitter."

I am sure he'll land on his feet though at MSDNC
It was a done deal weeks ago...they were probably checking with their lawyers about his contract, etc... all this time.

It was a done deal weeks ago...they were probably checking with their lawyers about his contract, etc... all this time.
why did they let him back on the air then? why didn’t they do that when he was suspended over his racist sexist attack on Amb Haley?

Forum List

Back