Don Lemon says he has been fired from CNN

maybe they can…he once did a show called Crossfire with a dembot on CNN…he might get along well with a sexist racist like Don Lemon

and then maybe you’ll watch and get your talking points there
A racist and a sexist, might make an interesting show. Well they didn't get rid of the Sean Hannity Show, that's where you get your talking points or does the white man you're married to tell you what to say.

A racist and a sexist, might make an interesting show. Well they didn't get rid of the Sean Hannity Show, that's where you get your talking points or does the white man you're married to tell you what to say.
never watched his show

i’d also never watch a show with racist and sexist…not surprised you find that interesting

i also find it funny joey xiden’s plantation boy is asking others what white man they listen to…project much?

why did they let him back on the air then? why didn’t they do that when he was suspended over his racist sexist attack on Amb Haley?

IMO they were afraid he would pull the 'Race Card'. After the 'misogynist' incident there was so much backlash against Lemon it was 'safe' to cut him loose.

never watched his show
OIP.ozmJTTW1A_Y8_GCzikTEBAHaE0

You go to far with the comedy.
i’d also never watch a show with racist and sexist…not surprised you find that interesting
Right, but you will follow racist white men all day.
i also find it funny joey xiden’s plantation boy is asking others what white man they listen to…project much?
Joe Biden's plantation boy? Hmmm. It's amazing how you can't post ONE post where I defend Joe Biden, but I can post hundreds of them where your head is stuck up Trump's ass. I am pretty sure you are married to a white dude, because most black women who are boot lickers are.

IMO they were afraid he would pull the 'Race Card'. After the 'misogynist' incident there was so much backlash against Lemon it was 'safe' to cut him loose.
yeah ..i think after his last racist rant after coming back…they knew the risk was our weight by the reward of keeping him

Same day that Tucker Carlson is out at Fox no less
Lemon and Cuomo were both vile human beings. Now both are gone. Love how that works. Next on the list of leftwing haters is Whoopi. She, too, will be gone. Just too many examples of pure hate. It's just a matter of time.

Lemon and Cuomo were both vile human beings. Now both are gone. Love how that works. Next on the list of leftwing haters is Whoopi. She, too, will be gone. Just too many examples of pure hate. It's just a matter of time.

Yeah, anyway, I think we know a little more about just why Tucko Fucko was tossed.

tkctwt23253.PNG

If Aretha Franklin were still alive, she'd write a remake of her old classic: Who's Grooming Who? lol

Forum List

Back