This guy is trying to convince us JD Vance is weird.

That was my initial comment men taking "Maternity leave" is a joke... so what?.... I stand by that... its weird...
No, just ambiguous.

I think it’s great that men take time off to care for their kids. So do their wives.

There’s a lot of weird toxic masculinity out there.

I bet you had a dozen......

3 and well spaced. Twins run in families. Every time I got pregnant, I lived in dread of having twins.

There are a lot twins in my family. My mother and my grandmother both had twins. My brother’s wife miscarried twins. People with twins don’t sleep for two years.
This line of attack won't go very well, or for very long.

This isn't a "line of attack". These are well documented statements that the candidate has doubled down on.

The tech billionaire who funded his Senate Campaign has openly said he wants women stripped of the right to vote. These men aren't hiding who they are or what they intend to do.

They want a white Christian nationalist government when only rich white men have power. It'll be like South American in the 1970's. They'll eliminate all leftist leaders and gut the rights of workers, women and minorities.

You do understand that a "closed border" means that nobody leaves either. And don't bother telling me that the Constitution won't let it happen because the Supreme Court is already letting it happen. And their plan is to eliminate the Constitution on Day One.

It was recently pointed out that Project 2025 doesn't have a chapter regarding the Courts. That's because they've already taken over the Courts, especially the Supreme Court.

When people tell you who they are and what they intend to do to the nation, I believe tehem.

Forum List

Back