This guy is trying to convince us JD Vance is weird.

Being raised by two men or two women is shorting your child's childhood... a kid needs two parents one male and one female to deny them this is wrong... and its the most selfish act I can think of....

Doesn't make JD Vance any less weird...

Pete is having a laugh, JD is just fucking weird...
1722441323172.jpeg

Men taking care of their children is ill?
People cutting their cocks off and tits off and adding flesh for a make shift cock and balls is sick... it is a sign our society is dying...
And yes two men adopting two babies is wrong.... its wrong for the child's sake....

People cutting their cocks off and tits off and adding flesh for a make shift cock and balls is sick... it is a sign our society is dying...
And yes two men adopting two babies is wrong.... its wrong for the child's sake....
Never said anything about two men adopting. I asked if a new father taking off time from work to care for a newborn is ill.

Never said anything about two men adopting. I asked if a new father taking off time from work to care for a newborn is ill.
Yes its ridiculous he was the transportation secretary... what could his husband be that is more important than that?... why didn't he stay home?...
A close friend of buttplug swears he isn't really gay he just wanted to succeed and being gay helps him he thinks....

Yes its ridiculous he was the transportation secretary... what could his husband be that is more important than that?... why didn't he stay home?...
A close friend of buttplug swears he isn't really gay he just wanted to succeed and being gay helps him he thinks....
Not referring to Buttigeig specifically. You said "any man".

If a random dude with a normal job takes off work to care for a newborn baby, is that "ill"?

Not referring to Buttigeig specifically. You said "any man".

If a random dude with a normal job takes off work to care for a newborn baby, is that "ill"?
Sorry I'm old school and I place children ahead of my own selfishness...

What does that mean? Seems like a man taking off work to care for their newborn children would be placing their children first.
Two gay men or two gay women adopting babies is a selfish act as far as I'm concerned... I didn't feel this way until I watched a documentary on children of gay parents.... I wish I knew what it was called... I will try and find it for you...

Two gay men or two gay women adopting babies is a selfish act as far as I'm concerned... I didn't feel this way until I watched a documentary on children of gay parents.... I wish I knew what it was called... I will try and find it for you...
Again, you said "any man" who takes leave is "ill". That doesn't just refer to gay couples.

Are you trying to walk this back now?

Again, you said "any man" who takes leave is "ill". That doesn't just refer to gay couples.

Are you trying to walk this back now?
I did not refer to any man... some men are home because the wife is the main earner... you know what would be more beneficial to the children?... a nanny a female nanny... but these two men are selfish... they want to play house and these kids are just like new furniture to show off to their friends...

I did not refer to any man... some men are home because the wife is the main earner... you know what would be more beneficial to the children?... a nanny a female nanny... but these two men are selfish... they want to play house and these kids are just like new furniture to show off to their friends...
Yes, you did refer to "any man". Here's a refresher.
Any man who takes maternity leave is fucking weird....

Meaner trying his best to show how smart he is again?

Forum List

Back