Sidney Powell Vindication

That's the best you got? See why I call you a retard? :itsok:
Nobody with a brain gives a shit about why you label anyone a retard.

You don’t understand.

You’re a complete nothing, Minnie.

You asked a question. You just don’t like the answer. Stop crying and get an adult to help smarten you up. Or don’t. Doesn’t matter. You’re stuck with being you. What a tragedy.

Nobody with a brain gives a shit about why you label anyone a retard.

You don’t understand.

You’re a complete nothing, Minnie.

You asked a question. You just don’t like the answer. Stop crying and get an adult to help smarten you up. Or don’t. Doesn’t matter. You’re stuck with being you. What a tragedy.
And yet... you jumped in to whine. Again, do you see why I call you a retard? Come on, by now it must be obvious even to a retard...

And yet... you jumped in to whine

No. I simply replied to your latest offering of bullshit. That’s not whining despite your failed attempt to mislabel things.
. Again, do you see why I call you a retard
Again. Nobody cares why you say anything you say. You don’t understand how valueless you are.
Come on, by now it must be obvious even to a retard...
I don’t care what a regard like you considers obvious. Try to post ON topic, Minnie.

She is not convicted of anything either.
Because she plead guilty.

Sidney Powell, the Texas lawyer who joined former President Donald Trump’s legal team after his 2020 election loss, pled guilty to several misdemeanors in a Georgia election interference case.

Appearing before Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee, she agreed to serve six years of probation, pay a $6,000 fine, pay $2,700 to the Georgia secretary of state’s office and testify truthfully at co-defendants’ trials.

Powell helped spread conspiracy theories about election fraud. Initially, Powell faced seven felony charges in the Georgia case, including racketeering and conspiracy to commit election fraud. The negotiated deal with prosecutors offers Powell a significantly lower sentence than she might have faced had she been found guilty of the original charges.

Powell entered the guilty plea one day before jury selection for her trial was set to begin. She was one of 19 defendants named in the indictment and is the second to accept a plea deal.

The MSM and lying politicians saying that do not make it true. People do not want four more years of destruction and financial ruin and rampant crime. So you got lies and the usual hate going for you. Guess what? People are sick of that too.
Washington — The Supreme Court on Tuesday declined to take up a bid by a group of Trump-allied lawyers who faced monetary and professional sanctions in Michigan as a result of their baseless claims raised in a lawsuit that the 2020 presidential election was rife with fraud.

The one-line order from the high court rejecting the appeals brought by lawyers Sidney Powell, Lin Wood and five others leaves in place a decision from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit that partially upheld the penalties imposed in the wake of the last presidential contest.

Powell and Wood were among a group of lawyers allied with former President Donald Trump who pushed unfounded claims about the 2020 election in courts in key battleground states. Powell famously pledged to "release the Kraken" after the 2020 election, likening the mythical sea monster to the legal challenge she was pursuing as part of an effort to overturn President Biden's win and keep Trump in power for a second term.

Forum List

Back