Donald is mentally unwell, and everyone around him knows it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow and he still beat Hillary
Hillary beat herself.

She was the worst candidate in history (trump was marginally better).

Democrats chose to ignore that fact.
I heard someone say she was the most qualified person to ever run for the office.
I agree that she was highly qualified. Trustworthy is another question.

But what I said in my earlier post is that Hillary was the worst candidate ever to run for the presidency.

Hillary beat herself.

I heard someone say she was the most qualified person to ever run for the office.

But what I said in my earlier post is that Hillary was the worst candidate ever to run for the presidency.
I wonder why the media didn't mention that during the yearlong campaign. In fact, they gushed over her like she was Joan of Arc with elephantitis.

Hillary beat herself.

I wonder why the media didn't mention that during the yearlong campaign. In fact, they gushed over her like she was Joan of Arc with elephantitis.
Either your memory is awful or you're trying to twist the facts to fit some agenda.

There was a load of mainstream media coverage about how awful a candidate Hillary was. It was never a secret. She was so awful that trump should suck her...toes..every day, for that is the main reason the Orange Douchebag won the election.

Here are just a few of the articles shouting to the rafters about how awful a candidate Hillary was:

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...gn-keeps-sinking-because-shes-a-bad-candidate
----
Hemingway: Polls Show Hillary Clinton Is A Terrifically Awful Candidate
----
Nigel Farage calls Hillary Clinton 'a truly awful candidate' – as it happened
----
What’s Wrong With Hillary?
----
Why did Hillary Clinton lose? Simple. She ran a bad campaign.
----
An Awful Candidate
----

Slurred speech - saying "there was no collusion" sixteen times in his last short interview - Mueller closing in - Now the Bannon thing and Wolff book are VERY likely to send him over the edge.

The President Is Mentally Unwell — and Everyone Around Him Knows It

But I suspect that it's more than a neurological decline or narcissistic personality disorder. My suspicion is early stage Alzheimers.

We Might Never Know If Trump Has a Disease Like Alzheimer's

And Republicans in Congress do nothing. Their inaction is being recorded in great detail so when orange turd McFuckface loses his shit they are on the hook as well. And again, all you people with children in the military you better give them a hug before the mentally ill son of an orangutan sends them off to die somewhere. That is what he is itching to do more than anything, have US personnel start shooting at SOMEONE.

Poooooor "Issac"............your bitterness about the Hildebeast loss has gotten to the point of being debilitating....sucks for you.

Hillary beat herself.

Either your memory is awful or you're trying to twist the facts to fit some agenda.

There was a load of mainstream media coverage about how awful a candidate Hillary was. It was never a secret. She was so awful that trump should suck her...toes..every day, for that is the main reason the Orange Douchebag won the election.

Here are just a few of the articles shouting to the rafters about how awful a candidate Hillary was:

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...gn-keeps-sinking-because-shes-a-bad-candidate
----
----
----
----
----
An Awful Candidate
----

But yet the leftard clown posse lamestream media types trying to carry that disgusting sack of shit over the finish line while rigging poll data........sucks to be a leftard while knowing that the commie agenda is being dismantled.

Hillary beat herself.

----
----
----
----
----
An Awful Candidate
----
I must have missed it. The vaunted NYT gave her a 98% chance of winning on election day. For example.

Slurred speech - saying "there was no collusion" sixteen times in his last short interview - Mueller closing in - Now the Bannon thing and Wolff book are VERY likely to send him over the edge.

The President Is Mentally Unwell — and Everyone Around Him Knows It

But I suspect that it's more than a neurological decline or narcissistic personality disorder. My suspicion is early stage Alzheimers.

We Might Never Know If Trump Has a Disease Like Alzheimer's

And Republicans in Congress do nothing. Their inaction is being recorded in great detail so when orange turd McFuckface loses his shit they are on the hook as well. And again, all you people with children in the military you better give them a hug before the mentally ill son of an orangutan sends them off to die somewhere. That is what he is itching to do more than anything, have US personnel start shooting at SOMEONE.
-------------------------------------- YEP , good old Issac sounds pretty annoyed eh ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back