Donald is mentally unwell, and everyone around him knows it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slurred speech - saying "there was no collusion" sixteen times in his last short interview - Mueller closing in - Now the Bannon thing and Wolff book are VERY likely to send him over the edge.

The President Is Mentally Unwell — and Everyone Around Him Knows It

But I suspect that it's more than a neurological decline or narcissistic personality disorder. My suspicion is early stage Alzheimers.

We Might Never Know If Trump Has a Disease Like Alzheimer's

And Republicans in Congress do nothing. Their inaction is being recorded in great detail so when orange turd McFuckface loses his shit they are on the hook as well. And again, all you people with children in the military you better give them a hug before the mentally ill son of an orangutan sends them off to die somewhere. That is what he is itching to do more than anything, have US personnel start shooting at SOMEONE.
---------------------------------------- you sound really frantic , concerned and worried , YOU make me Smile Issac !!

Supposedly Trump is mentally challenged yet he’s still able to beat Hillary and bitch slap the mainstream mega like a red headed step child.

We are seeing the effects of a years worth of butthurt on lefties and it ain’t pretty.

Slurred speech - saying "there was no collusion" sixteen times in his last short interview - Mueller closing in - Now the Bannon thing and Wolff book are VERY likely to send him over the edge.

But I suspect that it's more than a neurological decline or narcissistic personality disorder. My suspicion is early stage Alzheimers.

DAMN nigga
that just shows how stupid dem voters are. Gave the primary to a loser that couldnt beat a crazy old person :lol:
---------------------------------- imo its the old guys like ME and The Trump that know the score . Without the Trump you guys mighta got a 'bush' type conservative like those that were running against The TRUMP . [exception for Cruz] Only problem youngsters and millenials have is that the Old Guys are dying off TNHarley .

i mean , read the stuff that these libs type , its amazing in its absurdity .

Yale will be getting sued LMFAO because they are lying to get Trump out of the white house so you see once again the gawd dam LEFTISIT DEMOCRATIC C......ts LIE to get their way , LIE CHEAT STEAL.... and I hope the pos bitches lose their license over it all too bahahhaaha

YOUR SHIT IS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS .... keep an eye out articles will soon surface how YALE DOCS LIED THEIR FKN ASSES OFF

This silly thread by DrLove ...made my day......Dr my eye....:rolleyes-41:

719d62fa-01b7-4855-b2c6-3cbf627578ca.png

LMAO this guy made his claims on Trump and they did it with out the professional procedures to label him as this. They just made up some bs like we said. OH gawd this dumb SOB and you asses who believe this bs on Trump.

719d62fa-01b7-4855-b2c6-3cbf627578ca.png

LMAO this guy made his claims on Trump and they did it with out the professional procedures to label him as this. They just made up some bs like we said. OH gawd this dumb SOB and you asses who believe this bs on Trump.

omg! ^^^ where do they get these "doctors" LOL!

And Republicans in Congress do nothing. Their inaction is being recorded in great detail so when orange turd McFuckface loses his shit they are on the hook as well. And again, all you people with children in the military you better give them a hug before the mentally ill son of an orangutan sends them off to die somewhere. That is what he is itching to do more than anything, have US personnel start shooting at SOMEONE.
hey issac,the "kids" in the military were sent to many places under obama too and get this....many lost their lives also....

You are mentally unwell. You have to be to be as big a liar as you are. Mueller closing in? Is he coming from Alpha Centauri?

I pay little attention to you Mikey .. because I know you TROLL A-Holio!

You are mentally unwell. You have to be to be as big a liar as you are. Mueller closing in? Is he coming from Alpha Centauri?

I pay little attention to you Mikey .. because I know you TROLL A-Holio!

Says the troll..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back