Donald Trump and his associates just had a no good, very bad day thanks to a cascading series of Justice Department moves

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

Could it be that Merrick Garland has awaken from this nap? Naw......but......The DOJ asked for transcripts from January 6th testimony. Obviously there is some conflicts in what the DOJ knows happened on January 6th and what certain witnesses said to the committee. That is NOT GOOD.

Could it be that Merrick Garland has awaken from this nap? Naw......but......The DOJ asked for transcripts from January 6th testimony. Obviously there is some conflicts in what the DOJ knows happened on January 6th and what certain witnesses said to the committee. That is NOT GOOD.

Lock them up

1652835477156.png

Sorry bout that,

1. The Libtards fear the Trump.
2. Like no other person that ever was.
3. They know that Trump spells doom to them.
4. Even out of office they wring their collective hands hourly, every hour on the hour they wring their hands while they mumble "He's Coming, Trumps coming."
5. Happens 24 hours a day.
6. Now everyone knows including you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You guys realize that this is 2022 and Biden is NOW president? The same President 81 million you nitwits voted for. You know, the anti haters love to hate Trump guy. Democrats supported race riots, bailed out rioters. And THEN: Biden causes inflation we haven't had in years, abandoned Afghanistan and cost us billions and basically trashed America and his policies are garbage. Trump was brilliant compared to this deluded Alzheimer's trash man. You voted for this dingus? Are you proud of your selves?

Last edited:
You guys realize that this is 2022 and Biden is NOW president? The same President 81 million you nitwits voted for. You know, the anti haters love to hate Trump guy. Democrats supported race riots, bailed out rioters. And THEN: Biden causes inflation we haven't had in years, abandoned Afghanistan and cost us billions and basically trashed America and his policies are garbage. Trump was brilliant compared to this deluded Alzheimer's trash man. You voted for this dingus? Are you proud of your selves?
AND trump tired to destroy our electoral system....next?

I love reading your posts.
It's just so f*ing stupid I can't help but laugh.
If I just look at it as pure comedy, I don't get that headache from loss of braincells like the first time I read your drivel.
It would make great satire but that's way beyond your abilities

January 6th. Again. Holy fuck you people are masochistic.

Forum List

Back