Donald Trump Challenges The Democrats To A Debate

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
I was just reading on my Twitter feed that so far there have been no takers. Gee, I wonder why? They're intimidated of course. Trump knows it, we know it, they know it, everybody knows it. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that their stockings are going to be filled with coal this Christmas.

You should know better. The Trump shit show never ends and you never miss an episode.

Sure. Provide the slowly receding in popularity former reality TV game show host that backed into being President with a free platform to spout lies about the squeal without having to provide any evidence to back it up.
If this isn't a joke, this tells me he's desperate. He knows that people are starting to forget him and if the January 6th commission gets its hands on those documents, he knows he's done.

I was just reading on my Twitter feed that so far there have been no takers. Gee, I wonder why? They're intimidated of course. Trump knows it, we know it, they know it, everybody knows it. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that their stockings are going to be filled with coal this Christmas.

My friend, the reason the Left wants absolutely nothing to do with it is...................because since Trump is not running for anything yet, he will skewer them about policies that have led us to where we are, while he has to say absolutely nothing about any policies he would put in. It is a lose-lose for the Left.

Add to that, it would be a widely seen program, either 1st hand, or on YouTube. I am positive over 50 million people would view it before it was said and done. Does anyone think that the Left wants their policies put out in front of that many people?

It is absolutely a fact that no matter what Trump said, the retort would be January the 6th! The problem for the Left then is, they gotta make it stick. If they fail in the upcoming years to the election, I know/they know, it is over!

I bet he forgets his evidence, again...

There's a guy in Texas who's offering $25,000 for each instance of voter fraud.

He's only given out one reward to a Democrat who turned in a Republican who mailed in the ballot of his recently deceased wife.

trump wanting to debate a fantasy issue smacks of desperation.

If Trump wants to be a real man he can put his reputation on the line and go to court himself and argue the matter there, yet he is a coward and won't step foot into a courtroom to sling his meritless allegations.

A debate about what? He has no bona fides.

It was fun watching Biden beat Trump's ass into the ground during the first debate. The same Biden who you Trump asslickers clam to have dementia.

You gullible rubes still don't get it. Trump is blowing smoke up your asses & has no intention of debatng anyone.

Sure. Provide the slowly receding in popularity former reality TV game show host that backed into being President with a free platform to spout lies about the squeal without having to provide any evidence to back it up.
If this isn't a joke, this tells me he's desperate. He knows that people are starting to forget him and if the January 6th commission gets its hands on those documents, he knows he's done.
Biden is quickly receding in popularity ! he is fast tracking to be the most unpopular POTUS in history !

no puppet, no puppet - no YOU'RE the puppet ... YOU'RE the puppet.......

he's got some bigley debating skills, alright!

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back