Donald Trump defends size of his penis

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
"I have a penis; it's the best, a terrific penis. People tell me all the time how much they love my penis."

Donald Trump defends size of his penis - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump assured American voters Thursday night that despite what Marco Rubio had suggested, there was "no problem" with the size of his hands -- or anything else. "Look at those hands, are they small hands?" the front-runner for the GOP presidential nomination said, raising them for viewers to see. "And, he referred to my hands -- 'if they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."

"I have a penis; it's the best, a terrific penis. People tell me all the time how much they love my penis."

Donald Trump defends size of his penis - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump assured American voters Thursday night that despite what Marco Rubio had suggested, there was "no problem" with the size of his hands -- or anything else. "Look at those hands, are they small hands?" the front-runner for the GOP presidential nomination said, raising them for viewers to see. "And, he referred to my hands -- 'if they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."
lol you can tell by his large hands Let the republicans nominate based on size of their candidates penis Put it on tv and make billions Meagan Kelly will be the judge

and this is what people want in a president?

Can't wait :eek: til November when he compares his to Hillary

Donald has a big penis, Donald has a little penis. Look, either way, we're still fucked.

Trump plays the left like a fiddle. It's advertising, plus it's free. You can't listen to the news without hearing his name over and over. But the fact that the left gets wrapped around the axle over something like that but couldn't care less about Bill Clinton being a sexual predator is all you need to know about them.

PicsArt_03-10-06.49.33.jpg

At his age, he probably doesn't remember. ...I mean clearly he can't see it anymore, as a point of reference:

belly.jpg

Forum List

Back