Donald Trump Gets "Nice" Calls From Biden and Harris After Second Assassination Attempt

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Trump is a whole lot better person than I am. For if it were me I would block both of their numbers.

That's funny, considering how many blocked numbers I have right now on my landline. :laughing0301:

Either that or I would tell them that they have reached the Rolls home and Rick isn't able to come to the phone right now, but please leave your name, number, and we'll kick your ass in the next election after the beep. Mother beep 😁 Then play this song. 🤣

Either that or I would tell them that they have reached the Rolls home and Rick isn't able to come to the phone right now, but please leave your name, number, and we'll kick your ass in the next election after the beep. Mother beep 😁 Then play this song. 🤣

Kamala's reaction since I was actually intending that message to be towards her.

1726621776613.png

Then I would probably call her back and ask if Aisha Itz (Hopefully you guys will get that as you have to say it quickly.) was there and that BJ had her a gift to give to Wllie. 😝

Kamala's reaction since I was actually intending that message to be towards her.

View attachment 1013941

Then I would probably call her back and ask if Aisha Itz (Hopefully you guys will get that as you have to say it quickly.) was there and that BJ had her a gift to give to Wllie. 😝

Doesn't she look like a bug-eyed slack-jawed imbecile?

I hope a big green shit-fly flies right in that cock holster on her face and lays some eggs.

JGalt I'm guessing that by the laughing emoji that you got where I was trying to go with that Aisha thing? I just literally made it up so I was hoping that you realized what it sounded like when combined with Itz. 🤣

The shooter had voted for trump in 2016. The first one was republican too.

Donald Trump Gets "Nice" Calls From Biden and Harris​

The ONLY reason those two called Trump was to establish their "good will" towards him so that no one could come back and connect them to any bad actions against Trump! So that people like KJP could say when asked: "What us? Why we were so concerned that we even called Trump to wish him well!"

Meanwhile, given the chance, they would dance on Trump's dead, broken body.

Forum List

Back