Donald Trump Goes Back to PA Tomorrow For a Rally

I think he should focus on two things:

1) Kamala’s opposition to fracking. There’s a big swath of working class residents who depend on that industry for their livelihoods, and the last thing they need on top of the massive increase in inflation is to lose their jobs. If more are motivated to turn out to vote, even a 5% tick up, Trump wins the state.

2) The Dems’ advice to her NOT to pick their Jewish Governor on the ticket because her antisemitic base of Muslims wouldn’t vote for a ticket with a Jew. There are 500,000 Jews in PA, and if even 10% of them switch their vote to Trump, Trump can win the state.

1) Kamala’s opposition to fracking. There’s a big swath of working class residents who depend on that industry for their livelihoods, and the last thing they need on top of the massive increase in inflation is to lose their jobs. If more are motivated to turn out to vote, even a 5% tick up, Trump wins the state.

2) The Dems’ advice to her NOT to pick their Jewish Governor on the ticket because her antisemitic base of Muslims wouldn’t vote for a ticket with a Jew. There are 500,000 Jews in PA, and if even 10% of them switch their vote to Trump, Trump can win the state.
Nobody at this point is switching to vote for trump. Get that delusion out of your mind.

Agree 100%. Those are winning issues for him that show Harris' failures on both social and economic issues, not to mention highlighting the near-total capitulation of the DemoKKKrat party to hate, terrorism, and bigotry.

Agree 100%. Those are winning issues for him that show Harris' failures on both social and economic issues, not to mention highlighting the near-total capitulation of the DemoKKKrat party to hate, terrorism, and bigotry.
Could it be Don WANTS to lose the election or is he just an ignoramus?

Fracking is yesterday’s technology. EVs are the future. I’m sure that’s what Musk told Trump and made any campaign contributions contingent on his backing EVs.

#WHATTODO

Fracking is yesterday’s technology. EVs are the future. I’m sure that’s what Musk told Trump and made any campaign contributions contingent on his backing EVs.

#WHATTODO
Working class people can’t afford EVs. The people buying them will be the liberal elites.

Forum List

Back