Donald Trump is dropping out of the race!!!

NO I DONT WANNA END UP LIKE THIS!
th

TRUM-PHINE NOW​

Why is this not in the rubber room?
Why arent you in the Rubber Room?

Tsk, tsk.....

Just take your daily dose of Trump-hine, and one big red Cruz-pill, and then you will be just fine.
That's a fail. Like every other post of yours.

Yes, when you get mad, you get nasty and personal.

Other people understood the nature of this thread. You did not.

I am totally surprised by this....

Oh, and BTW, you now have 6 days for your Greece-prediction to come true.

The banks have re-opened and 3.5 B will be paid to the EZB from Greece today. In Greece, today, EUROS are still the currency, Greece is still in the EU, of course - and it is still in the Euro-Zone.

Your humble pie is baking in the oven right now.

:D

Why is this not in the rubber room?
Why arent you in the Rubber Room?

Tsk, tsk.....

Just take your daily dose of Trump-hine, and one big red Cruz-pill, and then you will be just fine.
That's a fail. Like every other post of yours.

Yes, when you get mad, you get nasty and personal.

Other people understood the nature of this thread. You did not.

I am totally surprised by this....

Oh, and BTW, you now have 6 days for your Greece-prediction to come true.

The banks have re-opened and 3.5 B will be paid to the EZB from Greece today. In Greece, today, EUROS are still the currency, Greece is still in the EU, of course - and it is still in the Euro-Zone.

Your humble pie is baking in the oven right now.

:D
You act like being bailed out is some sort of victory.

Stop that.

Hillary is up to her old tricks again. having her tool/subjects spread around lies

Hillary is up to her old tricks again. having her tool/subjects spread around lies
The only reason Mrs. Clinton would care if Trump were running for president is if she would have to debate with and campaign against such a villiage idiot as Trump in regarding the national and international political stage. It would be an insult for her to have to campaign against such a fool and debate with such a political moron.

Forum List

Back