Donald Trump Jr. Has A Message For Ted Cruz: "Drop Out"

Will Ted Cruz drop out if he is M.E.?

Of course not. That hands the nomination to Trump on a silver platter! Ted Cruz will use Kasich argument for staying in!

That makes Cruz a hypocritical if he does!

I want Cruz to be the nominee. I'm sick of wingnut excuses for losing, always claiming "if we had nominated a REAL conservative we would have won".

Well, nothing stopped them from nominating one in 2008 and 2012, except for the fact that "REAL conservatives" are a minority in the Republican party.

A Cruz nomination will result in a 45+ state landslide for Clinton or Sanders.

That's not the reason. You know that cream puff Cruz doesn't excite the ENTIRE COUNTRY like Trump does. And you're a scared little bitch.

Will Ted Cruz drop out if he is M.E.?

Of course not. That hands the nomination to Trump on a silver platter! Ted Cruz will use Kasich argument for staying in!

That makes Cruz a hypocritical if he does!

No way it gonna be Ted Cruz now it is Donald Trump how lead bigger marginal that waiting.

I want Cruz to be the nominee. I'm sick of wingnut excuses for losing, always claiming "if we had nominated a REAL conservative we would have won".

Well, nothing stopped them from nominating one in 2008 and 2012, except for the fact that "REAL conservatives" are a minority in the Republican party.

That's not the reason. You know that cream puff Cruz doesn't excite the ENTIRE COUNTRY like Trump does. And you're a scared little bitch.

Does "excite the entire" country mean the highest negatives ever seen in polling history?

920x920.jpg

:lol: Those lips. :lol: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Was seriously reading this thread, and then came to this picture. Maybe I needed to laugh.

He doesn't excite them in a positive way. Unless you think 37% of the minority Party = ENTIRE COUNTRY.

He doesn't excite them in a positive way. Unless you think 37% of the minority Party = ENTIRE COUNTRY.

In the latest WSJ poll, Trump's positives were 24% and his negatives were 65%.

Maybe he meant "excite" in a bad way.

Why do we need to be excited? What we need is a decent truthful President.

Why do we need to be excited? What we need is a decent truthful President.

We need The Donald or Bernie ....

Clinton aren't my United States ....

We wait to next election in 2020 if Clinton win.

Jeb Bush are my favorite 2020 if Hillary take 2016.

Cruz is mathematically EliminaTED.
False, moron.
He has a chance if you count miracles.
He's racking up the delegates. Once it goes to the second ballot at the convention, he's in.
Candidates that don't factor in at least 8 states can't be nominated. Their delegates are free to vote for who they want. Those delegates are still out there
It would be hard to believe if Trump is 50-100 short he doesn't pick up the necessary delegates to get the magic number.
Then why is Kasich still running? Because rules are made to be broken.
Well, as we say in golf. You are either allowed relief or you can take relief.

Does "excite the entire" country mean the highest negatives ever seen in polling history?

I ain't worried about rigged polls. I can tell you in my every day conversations and ones I overhear, there are two names popping up all the time: Bernie and Trump. Unfortunately for you guys on the left, you picked the wrong horse.

See above post.

Cruz is going to win on the second or third ballot.

It amazes me how many people want to hand the GOP over to rinos like the trumps.

We need to end party corruption. That cannot be done with a family so corrupt they rival the clintons

Cruz is going to win on the second or third ballot.

It amazes me how many people want to hand the GOP over to rinos like the trumps.

We need to end party corruption. That cannot be done with a family so corrupt they rival the clintons

It amazes me how you want a guy like Cruz who rails against insider politics; yet, that's what he's really all about because he can't get the votes of the people. Cruz is the epitome of what Republicans have become (two-faced a-holes); that's worse than a RINO.

Forum List

Back