Donald Trump questions legitimacy of Presidential election, calls it rigged

Forkup has some forked up thinking. He's saying that it's Trump's fault when Clinton supporters beat people up at his rallies.

But Google is a bunch of Liberal Fascists, right, owebo?
Google is a search engine that uses mathematical algorithms to arrange information in a way that the most relevant information comes up first. But, I can see how for some uninformed person math is a liberal conspiracy.

Forkup has some forked up thinking. He's saying that it's Trump's fault when Clinton supporters beat people up at his rallies.
No, I think that when you have a candidate who says dreadful unsupported stuff. People who believe things that google is liberal will take those dreadful things for truth and then dreadful people on both sides will do dreadful things.

Donald Trump questions legitimacy of Presidential election, calls it rigged - Full article
"US Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has questioned the legitimacy of the election, pressing unsubstantiated claims the contest is rigged against him."

"Mr Trump told an outdoor rally in New Hampshire on Saturday that the media was sharing the accusations against him to boost Democrat Hillary Clinton and damage his own White House hopes."

Trump thinks its rigged. What do you guys think?
I think that what he's doing is another confirmation of what I already know. Trump is a dangerous person. He is setting up a volatile situation, delegitimizing the election result without a shred of evidence. What happens when on november 7 Clinton as all polls suggest gets elected. Angry Trump supporters attacking Clinton supporters at the ballot? Every Latino getting harassed at the polling stations, because an angry mob demands to see some ID? Even in defeat he poses a danger.
That's a crock of shit. The Democrats are the ones claiming Russia hacked the election (no proof or evidence presented). If Trump wins they'll say the Russians stole it for him. And in case you haven't been conscious during the past year, it's been Sanders and Clinton supporters attacking Trump supporters outside his rallies, many of them latinos.
Here’s What We Know About Russia and the DNC Hack
This is what we know about the hack. Saying there is no proof or evidence presented is false. As to your claim that it's Trump and Clinton supporters doing the attacking, selective memory seems to be your thing. A Continually Growing List of Violent Incidents at Trump Events
This is a list of violence, some perpetrated by Trump supporters some by Trump protesters. It does actually illustrate my point of the danger that Trump poses because when you compare it to when Romney ran, I can't find any violence at his rallies. This candidates rhetoric makes stuff get out of control.
that dnc hack is intriguing

Donald Trump questions legitimacy of Presidential election, calls it rigged - Full article
"US Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has questioned the legitimacy of the election, pressing unsubstantiated claims the contest is rigged against him."

"Mr Trump told an outdoor rally in New Hampshire on Saturday that the media was sharing the accusations against him to boost Democrat Hillary Clinton and damage his own White House hopes."

Well given that it was rigged, it's not a matter of what we think. It's a fact...

I think that what he's doing is another confirmation of what I already know. Trump is a dangerous person. He is setting up a volatile situation, delegitimizing the election result without a shred of evidence. What happens when on november 7 Clinton as all polls suggest gets elected. Angry Trump supporters attacking Clinton supporters at the ballot? Every Latino getting harassed at the polling stations, because an angry mob demands to see some ID? Even in defeat he poses a danger.
That's a crock of shit. The Democrats are the ones claiming Russia hacked the election (no proof or evidence presented). If Trump wins they'll say the Russians stole it for him. And in case you haven't been conscious during the past year, it's been Sanders and Clinton supporters attacking Trump supporters outside his rallies, many of them latinos.
This is what we know about the hack. Saying there is no proof or evidence presented is false. As to your claim that it's Trump and Clinton supporters doing the attacking, selective memory seems to be your thing. A Continually Growing List of Violent Incidents at Trump Events
This is a list of violence, some perpetrated by Trump supporters some by Trump protesters. It does actually illustrate my point of the danger that Trump poses because when you compare it to when Romney ran, I can't find any violence at his rallies. This candidates rhetoric makes stuff get out of control.
It's not proof of anything. In fact, it looks like a false flag operation. I'm sure the Russian government is gonna use names like "Cozy Bear" and "Fancy Bear". Duh. They're smart enough to hack into the DNC but stupid enough to use those names? Give me a break. I suppose if they had decided to blame China the names would have had something to do with Pandas? What bullshit. LMAO

Well given that it was rigged, it's not a matter of what we think. It's a fact...
yep its factual and backed by evidence

yep its factual and backed by evidence

The DNC didn't fire people for no reason. It was rigged.

It's not proof of anything. In fact, it looks like a false flag operation. I'm sure the Russian government is gonna use names like "Cozy Bear" and "Fancy Bear". Duh. They're smart enough to hack into the DNC but stupid enough to use those names? Give me a break. I suppose if they had decided to blame China the names would have had something to do with Pandas? What bullshit. LMAO
Lol so no proof is actually no proof I will accept, got you. In case you didn't read the article I'll copy paste a bit.
Thomas Rid, a professor at King’s College in London, who discovered an identical command-and-control addresshardcoded into the DNC malware that was also found on malware used to hack the German Parliament in 2015. According to German security officials, the malware originated from Russian military intelligence. An identical SSL certificate was also found in both breaches. So They have more to go on then hacker names. Note the person who found it is British.

i think he has a point

Lol so no proof is actually no proof I will accept, got you. In case you didn't read the article I'll copy paste a bit.
Thomas Rid, a professor at King’s College in London, who discovered an identical command-and-control addresshardcoded into the DNC malware that was also found on malware used to hack the German Parliament in 2015. According to German security officials, the malware originated from Russian military intelligence. An identical SSL certificate was also found in both breaches. So They have more to go on then hacker names. Note the person who found it is British.
but there is proof

In case you didn't read the article I'll copy paste a bit.
I read it, and there is no proof in your link. It's no more than heresay, and any statement from our current administration is suspect, due to their track record of dishonesty over the past 8 years. That's how it is with known liars, everything they do must be verified and none of what you posted is verified. Until it is, it's just the word of a known liar.

I read it, and there is no proof in your link. It's no more than heresay, and any statement from our current administration is suspect, due to their track record of dishonesty over the past 8 years. That's how it is with known liars, everything they do must be verified and none of what you posted is verified. Until it is, it's just the word of a known liar.
It's the "Boy who cried wolf" axiom at work.

when has conjecture stopped you SportJock ?

like NEVER ?

LMAO

like NEVER ?

LMAO
Nobody believes anything anybody in this administration says. I know that bothers you but hey, deal with it.

like NEVER ?

LMAO
Nobody believes anything anybody in this administration says. I know that bothers you but hey, deal with it.
yeah no one believes it

like NEVER ?

LMAO
never

like NEVER ?

LMAO

"but" ?????

see what mean?

LMAO

Forum List

Back