Donald Trump Rally In MT Tomorrow Afternoon

Why?
Montana will send him over the top or something?
I think the dooshbag needs to hear from his adoring supporters only.
Because unlike your team, who would be the president and vp of illegal aliens and HAMAS supporters, Trump will be the president of ALL people - including the hicks in MT that your side demeans.

Why?
Montana will send him over the top or something?
I think the dooshbag needs to hear from his adoring supporters only.
Trump can only tolerate appearing in safe spaces. He's an old, fragile man with a failing mind. I hear the poor thing won't even hold outdoor events anymore.

I can't wait!! Election Day is just right around the corner too. 😀

Will this be the one in which he becomes brave enough to take a chance on his antiwar position.

It's clear now at least that he's told JD to put out some feelers!

It's a pretty sure thing that Kamala isn't going to risk taking her pro-war position.

At least the majority on this board appear to be leaning antiwar!

Trump can only tolerate appearing in safe spaces. He's an old, fragile man with a failing mind. I hear the poor thing won't even hold outdoor events anymore.
That’s why he went to the Bronx, and to New Jersey. Such “safe spaces.”

And you’re mocking that he won’t hold outdoor events any more after the Secret Service set him up to be assassinated? You’re a complete idiot.

Well he isn't going to go away so seek therapy and actually he's saying exactly the opposite.

That’s why he went to the Bronx, and to New Jersey. Such “safe spaces.”

And you’re mocking that he won’t hold outdoor events any more after the Secret Service set him up to be assassinated? You’re a complete idiot.
I'm mocking him for being a fat pussy :itsok:

Well he isn't going to go away so seek therapy and actually he's saying exactly the opposite.

You've raised a good point!

From an outsider's POV, it appears that he 'is' going away. He needs to energize his campaign and the opposition are neutralizing his talking point issues.

His team are searching for hot button issues that will work for him and that's the reason why JD has mentioned the war with Russia that has several factors he can use.

1. The American people's money be blown up and wasted for the Ukraine.

2. The fact that a war against Russia has no win in it for America.

3. The danger of escalation to nuclear and the horrible consequences for American.

4. The fact that he knows the truth on America being to blame for starting the war.

If Trump gets the balls to try it, will the majority of Americans accept it? He doesn't have much time left to drive the message home.

Forum List

Back