Donald Trump says Hillary Clinton should go to jail

[

Setting up the private server to avoid the law meets and exceeds your BS claim. And like I said before, keep your fucking deflections, you want to talk about Bush, start another thread.

Not if she didn't know it was totally illegal. Which she didn't.

Not a deflection. You trying to ignore it is a deflection in itself.

That's a fucking lie too, she knew federal records keeping requirements form her time in the senate, she sat up that email server two months prior to taking office at state. She fully intended to circumvent the records keeping laws or she would have followed her own department policies that required any official business conducted on an outside system to be copied to the state dept archivist. She didn't want outside scrutiny on what she was doing via FOIA requests so she tried to hide all her shit. Even when state received congressional subpoenas requesting her email on Benghazi and state told congress they couldn't find any, she remained silent, she sure as hell didn't tell congress she had all those on a different system, did she? The existence of the private server was not revealed voluntarily by anyone at state, it was discovered in a federal suit on a FOIA request. She had every intent to break the law from day one and the fact that classified documents were put at risk during the commission of that crime should have been icing on the cake for any prosecutor. She has provided any prosecutor ample intent and evidence of criminality.

Now run along and pretend this was something other than a political cover up.

Actually, Hillary asked Colin Powell (the previous SOS) how she should do things, and he told her to set up a private server. I know that a lot of people didn't believe that Powell told Clinton to set up a private server but he did, and the emails have surfaced concerning that subject....................

Hillary Clinton's emails with Colin Powell released - CNNPolitics.com

Well you might have a point, except for two little facts. 1. The server was in operation before that supposed conversation. 2. Powell said he told her no such thing.

Now explain why she violated her own department policy 60,000 times on CCing the State archivist on official business.

1. Powell didn't advise her that she should start a brand new one, he simply said that it would be easier if she used her own account, and she did, by putting it on her server.

2. Yeah........Powell claimed that he never said anything like that, but unfortunately for him (as well as you conspiracy types) he actually DID send an email detailing what Hillary originally said he told her.

Yep, he emailed her almost a year after the supposed conversation, tell me, why would he feel a need to repeat himself if he told her something similar in person?

Not if she didn't know it was totally illegal. Which she didn't.

Not a deflection. You trying to ignore it is a deflection in itself.

That's a fucking lie too, she knew federal records keeping requirements form her time in the senate, she sat up that email server two months prior to taking office at state. She fully intended to circumvent the records keeping laws or she would have followed her own department policies that required any official business conducted on an outside system to be copied to the state dept archivist. She didn't want outside scrutiny on what she was doing via FOIA requests so she tried to hide all her shit. Even when state received congressional subpoenas requesting her email on Benghazi and state told congress they couldn't find any, she remained silent, she sure as hell didn't tell congress she had all those on a different system, did she? The existence of the private server was not revealed voluntarily by anyone at state, it was discovered in a federal suit on a FOIA request. She had every intent to break the law from day one and the fact that classified documents were put at risk during the commission of that crime should have been icing on the cake for any prosecutor. She has provided any prosecutor ample intent and evidence of criminality.

Actually, Hillary asked Colin Powell (the previous SOS) how she should do things, and he told her to set up a private server. I know that a lot of people didn't believe that Powell told Clinton to set up a private server but he did, and the emails have surfaced concerning that subject....................

Well you might have a point, except for two little facts. 1. The server was in operation before that supposed conversation. 2. Powell said he told her no such thing.

Now explain why she violated her own department policy 60,000 times on CCing the State archivist on official business.

1. Powell didn't advise her that she should start a brand new one, he simply said that it would be easier if she used her own account, and she did, by putting it on her server.

2. Yeah........Powell claimed that he never said anything like that, but unfortunately for him (as well as you conspiracy types) he actually DID send an email detailing what Hillary originally said he told her.

Yep, he emailed her almost a year after the supposed conversation, tell me, why would he feel a need to repeat himself if he told her something similar in person?

Dunno...........maybe he though she could use a reference sheet, you'd have to ask him. I know that there have been times that I have been told something in person and later had an email sent to me confirming what I was told, as well as gave me a reference sheet for later, and that was while I was in the Navy.

Either way, Powell is the one that told Hillary to use a private server because it would be easier..

trump-the-carnival-barker.jpg

Dunno...........maybe he though she could use a reference sheet, you'd have to ask him. I know that there have been times that I have been told something in person and later had an email sent to me confirming what I was told, as well as gave me a reference sheet for later, and that was while I was in the Navy.

Either way, Powell is the one that told Hillary to use a private server because it would be easier..

A year later?

A year later?

Do you have links for the timeline to prove your assertion that it was a year later? I can find something on the email that Powell sent to her saying that she should use a private server, but I haven't found anything about the timelines for when she was told verbally, and when she received the email.

Help a brother out and provide a link for the timeline. I'd like to see it.

A year later?

Do you have links for the timeline to prove your assertion that it was a year later? I can find something on the email that Powell sent to her saying that she should use a private server, but I haven't found anything about the timelines for when she was told verbally, and when she received the email.

When did she receive the email, I understood it was in 2010.

A year later?

Sorry...........didn't ask for your understanding or opinion. I asked if you had a link showing the actual timeline, because if there is one like that, I'd like to see it.

Otherwise, I'm gonna have to wonder about your assumptions.

A year later?

Sorry...........didn't ask for your understanding or opinion. I asked if you had a link showing the actual timeline, because if there is one like that, I'd like to see it.

So you don't have anything on when Powell sent the email like you said?

A year later?

Never said WHEN Powell sent the email, just said that Powell sent one to her telling her how to handle correspondence. YOU were the one that said the email was a year after he'd talked to her face to face. I simply asked for a link for both to establish a timeline, which you assert is a year in between the two, and the reason I asked, is because in everything I'd read, I'd never noticed a timeline, nor was there one reported in the articles I read.

A year later?

Never said WHEN Powell sent the email, just said that Powell sent one to her telling her how to handle correspondence. YOU were the one that said the email was a year after he'd talked to her face to face. I simply asked for a link for both to establish a timeline, which you assert is a year in between the two, and the reason I asked, is because in everything I'd read, I'd never noticed a timeline, nor was there one reported in the articles I read.
real talk

A year later?

This is exactly what you said:

I can find something on the email that Powell sent to her saying that she should use a private server, but I haven't found anything about the timelines for when she was told verbally, and when she received the email.

This is what Powell said about it:

Powell has disputed the suggestion that he played a role in Clinton's decision to use a private system. “The truth is she was using it (her personal email) for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did," Powell told the New York Post in August. "Her people have been trying to pin it on me," he said.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ing-clinton-personal-email-released/89984698/

I can find something on the email that Powell sent to her saying that she should use a private server, but I haven't found anything about the timelines for when she was told verbally, and when she received the email.

Powell has disputed the suggestion that he played a role in Clinton's decision to use a private system. “The truth is she was using it (her personal email) for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did," Powell told the New York Post in August. "Her people have been trying to pin it on me," he said.

Powell email advising Clinton on personal email released

From your link......................

The email, dated two days after Clinton was sworn into office in 2009, was released by Rep. Elijah Cummings, the top Democrat on the House Oversight Committee. Cummings also included documentation showing that, during his tenure, Powell had sent classified emails over his private AOL account - but as of July, had still not responded to a request to contact his service provider to retrieve them.

Now, if the email was dated only 2 days after Hillary was sworn in as SOS, why was Powell discussing those things with her almost a full year BEFORE she became SOS? She didn't become SOS until 21 Jan 2009 (the day after Obama was sworn in), and was there until Feb. 01, 2013. Why would Powell discuss SOS procedures when Jr. was still in office and Powell was still SOS? Remember, the date of the email was only 2 days after she was sworn in according to your link.

The email, dated two days after Clinton was sworn into office in 2009, was released by Rep. Elijah Cummings, the top Democrat on the House Oversight Committee. Cummings also included documentation showing that, during his tenure, Powell had sent classified emails over his private AOL account - but as of July, had still not responded to a request to contact his service provider to retrieve them.

Now, if the email was dated only 2 days after Hillary was sworn in as SOS, why was Powell discussing those things with her almost a full year BEFORE she became SOS? She didn't become SOS until 21 Jan 2009 (the day after Obama was sworn in), and was there until Feb. 01, 2013. Why would Powell discuss SOS procedures when Jr. was still in office and Powell was still SOS? Remember, the date of the email was only 2 days after she was sworn in according to your link.
agreed

Her email to Powell was on the 23rd of Jan, 2009, there isn't a date given when he responded. On another site that showed his response the email was redacted by the FBI and didn't show a date. It also wasn't sent to her server domain name. It was sent through the blackberry system. I don't know where you're getting he communicated with her a year before she was sworn in as SOS, she was preparing for her primary battle against the dear leader in Jan 2008. Powell said he didn't send her an email till a year AFTER she sat up her server, which would have been Oct-Nov 2009. The party she referenced was at Albright's house in Jun 2009.

Her email to Powell was on the 23rd of Jan, 2009, there isn't a date given when he responded. On another site that showed his response the email was redacted by the FBI and didn't show a date. It also wasn't sent to her server domain name. It was sent through the blackberry system. I don't know where you're getting he communicated with her a year before she was sworn in as SOS, she was preparing for her primary battle against the dear leader in Jan 2008. Powell said he didn't send her an email till a year AFTER she sat up her server, which would have been Oct-Nov 2009. The party she referenced was at Albright's house in Jun 2009.

The linked article (which I posted the relevant portion), stated that Hillary RECEIVED the email from Powell a couple of days after she was sworn in as SOS (she was sworn in as SOS on 21 Jan 2009, so a couple of days after that would be 24 Jan 2009 or so).

BTW..................YOU were the one that said that Powell had a face to face with her a year before he sent her the email. If that was true, and she received the email a couple of days after she was sworn in, that would put his face to face with her (remember, you said a year before the email was sent) sometime during the last year of Jr.'s administration, when Powell was still SOS.

The linked article (which I posted the relevant portion), stated that Hillary RECEIVED the email from Powell a couple of days after she was sworn in as SOS (she was sworn in as SOS on 21 Jan 2009, so a couple of days after that would be 24 Jan 2009 or so).

BTW..................YOU were the one that said that Powell had a face to face with her a year before he sent her the email. If that was true, and she received the email a couple of days after she was sworn in, that would put his face to face with her (remember, you said a year before the email was sent) sometime during the last year of Jr.'s administration, when Powell was still SOS.
real taalk

Damn I didn't think you were so easily confused. The hildabitch initiated the exchange as indicated below.
From the link:
The release also shows the nature of Clinton's original solicitation for advice, dated Jan. 23 of 2009: "What were the restrictions on your use of your blackberry? Did you use it in your personal office? I've been told that the DSS personnel knew you had one and used it but no one fesses up to knowing how you used it! President Obamahas struck a blow for berry addicts like us."

Now you asked for a timeline. This is the best I could put together.

1. The hildabitch set up her server in Oct-Nov 2008.
2. She took office Jan 21, 2009
3. She emailed Powell 23 Jan, 2009
4. Party at Albirghts, June 2009, I understood it had occurred in Jan-Feb 2009 Just found a link that dated in Jun today.
5. There is no date on Powell's reply. Link for actual email released here: Cummings Releases Full Powell Email Advising Clinton on Personal Email Use – Oversight Democrats
6. As stated above, Powell claimed the hildabitches server was up for a year before he sent her the memo, his words.

Forum List

Back