Donald Trump Sounds Crazy at Easter Egg Roll, Tells Children the Military Is at a Level They’ve Neve

You do know what made him this way don't you ??? The idiot left wing journalist questioning Trump on some of the most idiotic issues, and doing so in front of foriegn dignitaries, heads of state and/or leaders within the so called free world. He figures no matter where he is that the leftist are gonna try and taunt him, so go ahead and beat them to the punch. Aren't y'all just so proud of yourselves ?

so it's the left's fault that trump is an asshat?

:rofl:

the party of personal responsibility speaks
.Yep it's the left's fault you nailed it.

imagine my stunned expression of disbelief that you'd *think* that
People can cause strange reactions in people, and Trump becoming an Ass Hat (your words) towards the left is no big surprise at all...

Of course not. He's an equal opportunity ass hat. A ass hat to everybody. His supporters are just too dumb to catch that.
.At least you admit that he's an equal opportunity deployer of Ass hat'edness, so start treating him better and he might just warm up to you.

Yet more stupidity from Trump. A political speech to 4 and 5 year olds.

https://www.theroot.com/trump-sounds-like-a-crazy-man-at-easter-egg-roll-tells-1824256216

President Donald Trump is crazier than a shit-house rat. I don’t know what a shit house is or why shit-house rats are crazier than normal rats, but I do know that Trump is even crazier.

On Monday, Trump dyed his body with orange Easter egg paint and greeted the children for the annual Easter Egg Roll on the White House lawn.
<more>
We're reviewing a Douche stain here. What else does it have to spew?
Did FLOTUS the Ex-Hooker say anythang?

btw: Fear Does drive weak cowards Crazy. Go, Mueller. An American HERO! Remove move the Coward called the Great Douche.

Last edited:

People can cause strange reactions in people, and Trump becoming an Ass Hat (your words) towards the left is no big surprise at all...

Of course not. He's an equal opportunity ass hat. A ass hat to everybody. His supporters are just too dumb to catch that.
.At least you admit that he's an equal opportunity deployer of Ass hat'edness, so start treating him better and he might just warm up to you.

Not a chance. He's an unethical spoiled pig.

Trump doesn’t know what the White House is called?

Yet more stupidity from Trump. A political speech to 4 and 5 year olds.

https://www.theroot.com/trump-sounds-like-a-crazy-man-at-easter-egg-roll-tells-1824256216

President Donald Trump is crazier than a shit-house rat. I don’t know what a shit house is or why shit-house rats are crazier than normal rats, but I do know that Trump is even crazier.

On Monday, Trump dyed his body with orange Easter egg paint and greeted the children for the annual Easter Egg Roll on the White House lawn.
<more>

Amazed Trump didn’t tell the kids about Mexico, murderers and rapists

Nope, he's saving that for Christmas......................
Is that when their next big crossing is ?? The government won't have their welfare Christmas gifts awaiting them this time. Hey, it's just like the left does or says, " gotta teach the new (in this case the anti-border crossing kids), while their still young or they'll be lost to the other side forever".

Next class "Mexican border". Trump will be the honorable speaker of the day.

Trump then noted that he and his staff keep the building or whatever you want to call it “in tip-top shape, we call it sometimes tippy-top shape, and it’s a great, great place.”

Trump doesn’t know what the White House is called?

Sure IT does.....

IT's headquarters of 'Douche Tee Vee' Production Studios of Daily Lies and BS!

It's NOT truly interesting the collective of old GOP & New DOPers were calling out all the lies by Obama for years.
But somehow, THEY can't FIND any by the Great Orange Douche. As America's best protectors
or somethang like that..

btw..fyi: This is day 501 of the Great Douche Swamplands expansions of corruption, level 13

Last edited:

he's a piece of shit, like most of his supporters

he's a piece of shit, like most of his supporters
. You know Frosty has melted down when you read responses like this.

Hmmm, did I just see on OAN that a CNN reporter kept yelling out at Trump at the Easter egg hunt ?? Said that he might end up being suspended ? Not sure who they said he was, but he has a beard and red hair I think. Said he just keeps on embarrassing himself, but he just keeps on and on. ?

There it is! I was expecting the left to come up with some kind of clap trap like they did last year. I was almost disappointed.

Geee this is all according to Rawstory a known far left religious hack site.

But leave it to the far left drones here to believe it without question or hesitation.
So, you approve of campaign speeches to 4 and 5 year olds who are there to see the Easter Bunny?
Trump supporters will blindly approve of anything Trump says or does regardless how crazy or ridiculous.

Another far left drone tactic to hide the fact that they used a far left religious hack site as their "facts"..

See how the far left will ignore the eight years of Obama?
What is priceless in this fake story of Trump giving a speech to 5 year olds is that there is a photograph of Obama's teleprompters set up in a kindergarten classroom so he can talk to them.

Yeah, I thought that was kinda strange as well. I mean, kids who are rolling Easter eggs are less interested in politics than anything else. They don't want a campaign speech, they want the president to interact and have fun with them.

But..................as we all know, anytime a camera is pointed at Trump, he has to tell us how great he's making things and how great he's going to make the military and do stump speeches.

He has no idea what it is to actually do presidential things.

Trump is totally tone deaf, self centered and one of the most ignorant men to ever be in the WH!

How in the world did we go from a Scholar to this?

Another far left drone tactic to hide the fact that they used a far left religious hack site as their "facts"..

What is priceless in this fake story of Trump giving a speech to 5 year olds is that there is a photograph of Obama's teleprompters set up in a kindergarten classroom so he can talk to them.
Here's tape of that "fake story" by Trump to kids.

Trump talks economy & military to kids at WH Easter Egg Roll

Yeah, I thought that was kinda strange as well. I mean, kids who are rolling Easter eggs are less interested in politics than anything else. They don't want a campaign speech, they want the president to interact and have fun with them.

But..................as we all know, anytime a camera is pointed at Trump, he has to tell us how great he's making things and how great he's going to make the military and do stump speeches.

He has no idea what it is to actually do presidential things.
You do know what made him this way don't you ??? The idiot left wing journalist questioning Trump on some of the most idiotic issues, and doing so in front of foriegn dignitaries, heads of state and/or leaders within the so called free world. He figures no matter where he is that the leftist are gonna try and taunt him, so go ahead and beat them to the punch. Aren't y'all just so proud of yourselves ?

Yep, the Devil,( Democrats,) made him do it.

Geraldine would be proud!

Here's tape of that "fake story" by Trump to kids.

Trump talks economy & military to kids at WH Easter Egg Roll
Thanks for confirming this is a fake thread that Trump spoke to children about military matters.

Forum List

Back