Donald Trump: The Eternal National Embarrassment

How embarrassed are you by Donald Trump?

• Too much to admit so. I'm thinking of moving to another country out of shame

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Very much

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • A little

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Not at all

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • I think he's doing a good job

Votes: 30 63.8%

• Total voters
How do we endure a president like this? First he gets along with Russia, both commanding greater respect, lashing harsher sanctions on them while simultaneously trying to smooth relations. Likewise might similarly be said about Little Kim of North Korea. All is not perfect, but better. Now he embarrasses us again by calling the President of China "King," because China has just removed term limits.

Trump told him he is now essentially president for life and called him King with a smile. They get along well. Xi with a smile said: "I like that."

Oh dear. Oh, the humiliation and embarrassment. Now the USA is getting along with China now as a gateway to better understanding and relations. How do we stand the embarrassment? What did we ever do to deserve a president like Donald Trump, the laughing stock of the world who improves relations with our enemies and tries to redress trade deals with our friends so that they better favor the USA? Oh, the pain, the pain.

Donald Trump says he calls China’s leader ‘king’ and Xi likes it like that

He is the most embarrassing president we have endured in my lifetime, and I was born pre JFK (Carter was bad, but in a weak pathetic way).

But cheer up. Look at the bright side, he is waaay better than Hellary, and by your own affirmation, he’s a horrible president. So the Democrats won’t have any problem putting up someone to win in 2020.

Who you guys gonna pick to rid the country of the most embarrassing president ever?

Wow, not only does the crazy angry left hate the President but they think the hatred is "eternal". President Trump gave us a 4.1 GDP when eight years of Obama couldn't even reach 3% in a yearly average. The DOW hovers around 26,000 and unemployment is at a historic low. ISIS is on the run and N.K. is willing to negotiate for the first time in 70 years. What's not to like? In his first two years, Obama gave us the embarrassment of "cash for clunkers".

"Although I think Americans have already voted on the wall (in 2016), how about a new ballot initiative: Each state votes yes or no on the wall. Those states that vote no will provide ALL room and board." - Coulter

BUILD THE DANG WALL, DONALD!

So the Democrats won’t have any problem putting up someone to win in 2020.

Oh really. Their best hopeful was Creepy Uncle Joe. Now he is toast.

JoeBundy.jpg

How do we endure a president like this? First he gets along with Russia, both commanding greater respect, lashing harsher sanctions on them while simultaneously trying to smooth relations. Likewise might similarly be said about Little Kim of North Korea. All is not perfect, but better. Now he embarrasses us again by calling the President of China "King," because China has just removed term limits.

Trump told him he is now essentially president for life and called him King with a smile. They get along well. Xi with a smile said: "I like that."

Oh dear. Oh, the humiliation and embarrassment. Now the USA is getting along with China now as a gateway to better understanding and relations. How do we stand the embarrassment? What did we ever do to deserve a president like Donald Trump, the laughing stock of the world who improves relations with our enemies and tries to redress trade deals with our friends so that they better favor the USA? Oh, the pain, the pain.

I have never heard such sore loser belly aching, whining, crying, fake news bullshit in my entire life.

2 investigations, 3+ years, millions of dollars, zero evidence, no collusion, no crime, and Democrats continue attempting their coup instead of legislating, continue their obsession with taking down the President despite the only real evidence of 'high crimes and misdemeanors' points to Democrats.

Democrats accused Trump and his team of trying to alter the 2016 election while they rigged primaries, cheated in debates, stole Sanders' nomination, gave it to Hillary, and protected her from indictment and going to prison for proven crimes.

THAT is the only altering of the election that occurred.

The Democrats accuse Trump of colluding with Russians, but it was Hillary who took over $100 million from them, her husband who met with Putin, and Hillary who bought a fake report from a Trump-hating foreign spy who was working for Obama's FBI and from the Russians.

This is the biggest scandal and biggest case of treason in US History as the ademocrats' and Barry's administration's coup attempt has been exposed.

26 say no and only 7 say yes. Doesn't sound that national to me.

I'm not embarrassed, but I don't have kids.

"Sit down, Johnny. Let me tell you about the time the man we elected President had Jimmy Kimmel yank on his hair to prove it was real."

I'm not embarrassed at all. I didn't vote for him.

Wow, not only does the crazy angry left hate the President but they think the hatred is "eternal". President Trump gave us a 4.1 GDP when eight years of Obama couldn't even reach 3% in a yearly average. The DOW hovers around 26,000 and unemployment is at a historic low. ISIS is on the run and N.K. is willing to negotiate for the first time in 70 years. What's not to like? In his first two years, Obama gave us the embarrassment of "cash for clunkers".
It shows here that 2015 growth is same as 2018 growth. The annual growth will drop by 0.1 percent due to tariffs.

since hes up against the globalist establishment
i'm going with Good job so far

imagine what we could accomplish if we had smaller government that actually looked out for the American peoples ,nations interest, and well being ?

Trump is a...

Controversialist (noun): a person who likes to disagree with other people and say things that make people angry or think about a subject." — Cambridge Dictionary

"when you have a bigger bedroom you have more bed room, but less bedroom" - President Trump

How embarrassed are YOU? Knowing that the election was more than 2 years ago, you lost and still haven't accepted it? how embarrassed are you knowing the communists have taken over your party, and you have so many total nutbags running in the next election to get the best president EVER out of office. How embarrassing to look in the mirror every day and know that half your party has walked away from what you support and the other party wants you to just die in your basement and ROT. How embarrassing is that fuckthatd? All libtards just need a high five.... In the Face.... With a Chair... I feel so sorry for people that are so jaded that after only 8 years of a small town monkey grinder playing with his organ, that they can no longer recognize true greatness when it comes along. You can't fake or hide love for this country and people can see who's who. You tards should go spank your monkey instead of criticizing your betters.

The fact that sponges and jellyfish have survived for over 650 million years without a brain is good news for RINO's and the democrats. Libtards and RINO's are about to pay the price for their complicity in the charade that's been going on for the last 8 years. They ignored 2010, 2012 and 2014 and the ones losing their jobs in 2016 will never figure out why. They are The Stupid People, even chickens are not THAT stupid. At birth, a baby elephant weighs 250 pounds, making them the biggest babies on earth, right after American libtards.

Trump understands that politics is, to some degree, performance art. He’s a natural performer—he’s a good one, and the crowds love it

I only acknowledge civilized, honorable, and patriotic persons as "my president." The clown in the Oval Office does not measure up to these standards.

Boo fucking hoo.

Go back to your normally scheduled TDS mewling in a corner.

Trump seems to be someone whose parents never gave a damn about teaching him the difference between right and wrong. My parents raised us in the NY/NJ area. but our parents took thetime to do it, and they weren't loaded with money, either. trump's parents never taught him to be civilized, and this is clearly a reflection on them and the animal who is their son.

What does this have to do with anything, you TDS suffering twat-waddle?

More TDS bitching from one of the biggest loser-bitches on the board.

I only acknowledge civilized, honorable, and patriotic persons as "my president." The clown in the Oval Office does not measure up to these standards.

Boo fucking hoo.

Trump seems to be someone whose parents never gave a damn about teaching him the difference between right and wrong. My parents raised us in the NY/NJ area. but our parents took thetime to do it, and they weren't loaded with money, either. trump's parents never taught him to be civilized, and this is clearly a reflection on them and the animal who is their son.

It takes parenting to teach a kid to be civilized. It's obvious that the two idiots who had him were occupied with other things and ignored their responsibilities to their children. You appear to have a fondness for uncivilized lowlifes.

Boo fucking hoo.

It takes parenting to teach a kid to be civilized. It's obvious that the two idiots who had him were occupied with other things and ignored their responsibilities to their children. You appear to have a fondness for uncivilized lowlifes.

Considering my opposition, It's not hard to jump into the trenches and still be more civilized than them (you)

Punch back, twice as hard.

Forum List

Back