Donald trumps hispanic leaders resigns after the speech!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Several Hispanic Trump surrogates reconsider support
Jacob Monty, a member of Trump’s National Hispanic Advisory Council, quickly resigned after the speech. Another member, Ramiro Pena, a Texas pastor, said Trump's speech likely cost him the election and said he'd have to reconsider being part of a "scam." And Alfonso Aguilar, the president of the Latino Partnership for Conservative Principles, said in an interview that he is “inclined” to pull his support.
“I was a strong supporter of Donald Trump when I believed he was going to address the immigration problem realistically and compassionately,” said Monty, a Houston attorney who has aggressively made the Latino case for Trump. “What I heard today was not realistic and not compassionate.”

Glad to see they're waking up! This piece of shit shouldn't get even 20% of the hispanic vote come november!!! I hope the texas hispanics start waking up and draw that state close to tipping for Hillary.

Matturds mom shuts the power off to the basement after 9PM.

If we "fixed the infrastructure" they would get power for free.

Whaaa!!!

One good thing Trump is doing is exposing all the Pro-Illegal Immigration, Pro-Illegal Immigrant crime, Pro-Open Border jackasses.

:p

What the loserterians don't get is conservative hispanics is the only reason texas votes republican. The state is a minority white state.

So good going trump

Leslie Sanchez on Twitter

Hispanic leader who advises Trump camp telling me half of Trump's Hispanic advisory board is ready to resign today (15 of 30)

Why would conservative Hispanics support unlimited numbers of illegal aliens streaming over the border?

Jacob Monty, a member of Trump’s National Hispanic Advisory Council, quickly resigned after the speech. Another member, Ramiro Pena, a Texas pastor, said Trump's speech likely cost him the election and said he'd have to reconsider being part of a "scam." And Alfonso Aguilar, the president of the Latino Partnership for Conservative Principles, said in an interview that he is “inclined” to pull his support.
“I was a strong supporter of Donald Trump when I believed he was going to address the immigration problem realistically and compassionately,” said Monty, a Houston attorney who has aggressively made the Latino case for Trump. “What I heard today was not realistic and not compassionate.”

Glad to see they're waking up! This piece of shit shouldn't get even 20% of the hispanic vote come november!!! I hope the texas hispanics start waking up and draw that state close to tipping for Hillary.
And yet it received favorable press ......oooops

Help US understand how Taco Bowl is more compassionate?

One good thing Trump is doing is exposing all the Pro-Illegal Immigration, Pro-Illegal Immigrant crime, Pro-Open Border jackasses.

:p
Trump towers was worked on by illegal Polish.
Trump brought in illegal models.
Trump stiffed his American workers. It's why he wants to abolish the minimum wage.
And that's who the GOP base is fighting for.

Forum List

Back