PIGGY BANK: The Trump takeover of the Republican party is now OFFICIAL

You could show a bit more empathy for the poor billionaire Trump's situation. Helping him out shouldn't affect a wealthy person such as yourself and he'd be very grateful, as is typical.
Yeah, that joke was old before you told it. But feel free to keep repeating it.

Electoral vote​
304[a]
227[a]
States carried​
30 + ME-02
20 + DC
Popular vote​
62,984,828[2]
65,853,514[2]
Percentage​
46.1%​
48.2%

Electoral vote​
232​
States carried​
25 + DC + NE-02
25 + ME-02
Popular vote​
81,283,501[1]
74,223,975[1]
Percentage​
51.3%
46.8%​

Trump luck out in 2016 and democrats took it for granted that Clinton would win. So many stayed home

in 2020 even with more republicans voting and democrats fully awake

It was a blowout

Lesson learned , if you fall sleep at the wheel you will lose the race

Last edited:
View attachment 915012

The rumors have swirled since early in the primaries, but now it’s official: the RNC just voted to give Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law the key to the Republican Party’s cash vault.

Ronna McDaniel has been replaced as Republican National Committee Chair, and Lara Trump — who has said she believes the party’s donors do intend their money to be used on her father-in-law’s legal bills — is taking over.

Lara won’t be chairing the RNC alone, though. She’ll be Co-Chair, along with Michael Whatley, who Donald Trump also endorsed for the position.

Trump is already pouring cash from his Save America PAC into his legal fees, and he’s supported his son Eric’s wife, Lara, to take over the RNC as he and his allies blame McDaniel for the party’s recent losses.

Lara comes with a nice bonus for the former president since she’s hinted that she’ll help funnel RNC donations toward his legal troubles as well. In fact, that also seems to be the appeal of Whatley. The Washington Post reported:

If there was any doubt that the new Chair team is acting as Trump’s surrogates, McDaniel negated it in her exit speech, stating that she’s stepping down to let the nominee control the party.

More at the link below...

How can this happen? I really don't understand how a political party can be taken over like his. It was like a coup. I would appreciate some sane feedback on this. What do you think?
So, you're saying that the RNC is now like the DNC?

Lara comes with a nice bonus for the former president since she’s hinted that she’ll help funnel RNC donations toward his legal troubles as well. In fact, that also seems to be the appeal of Whatley.
-------------------------------------------------------

I, for one, welcome the change. It is timely. And appropriate.

I hope the RNC does the right thing and pours their donated funds into the receivables accounts of Habba, Madaio & Associates LLP, based in Bedminster, New Jersey, and Bracewell & Giuliani LLP, of New York City.

Alina Habba ---and Rudy G.---- and associates have successfully defended Don Trump in various court actions and that performance should be rewarded with not only grateful compensation but further opportunities to exercise their expertise.

I think there is an argument to be made that electing Don Trump must be the ONLY priority, the single focus, for the RNC.

He is the rainmaker. Accordingly, ALL funds the RNC receives or controls must go to Don Trump's defense.

And, if legal, go to the much talked-about 'disgorgement' amount due the State of New York if Don Trump wants to continue with an appeals effort.

IMHO

View attachment 915012

The rumors have swirled since early in the primaries, but now it’s official: the RNC just voted to give Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law the key to the Republican Party’s cash vault.

Ronna McDaniel has been replaced as Republican National Committee Chair, and Lara Trump — who has said she believes the party’s donors do intend their money to be used on her father-in-law’s legal bills — is taking over.

Lara won’t be chairing the RNC alone, though. She’ll be Co-Chair, along with Michael Whatley, who Donald Trump also endorsed for the position.

Trump is already pouring cash from his Save America PAC into his legal fees, and he’s supported his son Eric’s wife, Lara, to take over the RNC as he and his allies blame McDaniel for the party’s recent losses.

Lara comes with a nice bonus for the former president since she’s hinted that she’ll help funnel RNC donations toward his legal troubles as well. In fact, that also seems to be the appeal of Whatley. The Washington Post reported:

If there was any doubt that the new Chair team is acting as Trump’s surrogates, McDaniel negated it in her exit speech, stating that she’s stepping down to let the nominee control the party.

How can this happen? I really don't understand how a political party can be taken over like his. It was like a coup. I would appreciate some sane feedback on this. What do you think?
ON XM radio on Friday, some reporters were stating that the RNC is spending about $200K a day on Trump’s legal bills.

View attachment 915012

Why do you even care? Being a one party state leftist.

You know what this means, Trump cultists.

SEND EVEN MORE MONEY TO DEARLEADERTRUMP.

You have no business keeping any money of your own. DearLeaderTrump deserves it all.

And no, you shouldn't be posting here. You should be selling your computer and phone and giving the money to Trump.
Stick it where the sun don't shine, douchebag,

Why are you still posting here?

Why haven't you sent everything that you own to DearLeaderTrump?

Why aren't you slaving away to earn more money to send to DearLeaderTrump?

Your disloyalty to the cult has been noted by cult leaders.
Why are you such a complete moron? The lest election proved that all the morons voted for Biden.

Forum List

Back