Don't believe for a second Biden was replaced because of a debate performance.

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
Don't be so quick to think Biden's passing the torch to Kamala was the result of "well, he did so poorly in the debate that..." Both left and right talking heads say that's what happened. Since when does the machine tell us the full truth about anything? If you ask me, it's more likely this was the plan or at least "intent" all along. After all, Biden was has demonstrated cognitive decline since before he was "elected", and he was hidden behind a covid mask so basic turnip heads wouldn't notice. What I'm trying to say is, why would you be surprised he couldn't handle a debate when he can't even be expected to walk a dog successfully? It's more likely they used the debate as an excuse.

How else would they be able to install Kamala? They knew she'd lose to a challenger, there's nothing to like. So in the "name of protecting our democracy", the deep state that doesn't exist (cough) I mean Democrats installed Kamala without one. Say, irony defined, remember this sign in 2020? Sure, they did the same for 2024. That sign is literal, and takes on new meaning for some. I took the hint in 2020, though I never expected the Democrats to install her this way, could you have imagined it? The sign is designed so subconsciously, you're bid is on Harris. After all, Joe was just a puppet to begin with. Kamala the same, but she comes at a much greater cost. Do stupid shit, expect those with bad intentions to take advantage, progressively.

So why Kamala? Besides she's a woman, and posing as black. Well, she doesn't just lean left, she's simply radically left, and a puppeteer for the radical left, globally. If she's elected this will be the first time in our history we had a POTUS that's nowhere near moderate. With her the "right people" get rich, while they pretend to level the playing field for everyone else. More than that, they will continue their conquest to turn the USA into California (fact, look who runs the left, for instance. And I have news for you, as California's displacement and replacement continues, the money supporting the State will be Asian, watch and see, I promise you that's exactly what's taking place, and no tax too high, nor chaos, nor control of you. These Democrats want great big govt., a large transition toward that goal began with Obama. And they'll be sure to support the war effort military industrial complex in Ukraine, we'll most definitely see escalation of that.

And of course, the USA's threat toward Israel and Jews will rapidly progress under these Democrats. Still can't wrap my head around that one, no Jew should support a Democrat. They can't even tell you why they're traditionally Democrat beyond common tweets we're supposed to repeat, I thought they were supposed to be intelligent😁 (cough!). I'm ethnically jew, so stick any antisemitism accusation where the sun doesn't shine, lots of jews feel the same as I do. Truth is, there are competing Jew sectors. Most are good people, lots of common talking heads. The others own stuff, for loading our craniums up with propaganda for their benefit.

This election is simple. Hire competent to do the job, end the war(s), tame Democrat progressive taxes, inflation, the rouge justice system, and the hand-outs feeding racism (for votes). Or you can choose Kamala to do the opposite, to include creating an atmosphere for far, FAR greater influence on the USA from abroad. The orange-man isn't coming after our Democracy, that's flat out projection, and narration. But if these left are successful, then we have far more problems than our cry-fest democracy, because we'll truly be fucked.

GettyImages-1228018445.jpg

Last edited:
Don't be so quick to think Biden's passing the torch to Kamala was the result of "well, he did so poorly in the debate that..." Both left and right talking heads say that's what happened. Since when does the machine tell us the full truth about anything? If you ask me, it's more likely this was the plan or at least "intent" all along. After all, Biden was has demonstrated cognitive decline since before he was "elected", and he was hidden behind a covid mask so basic turnip heads wouldn't notice. What I'm trying to say is, why would you be surprised he couldn't handle a debate when he can't even be expected to walk a dog successfully? It's more likely they used the debate as an excuse.

How else would they be able to install Kamala? They knew she'd lose to a challenger, there's nothing to like. So in the "name of protecting our democracy", the deep state that doesn't exist (cough) I mean Democrats installed Kamala without one. Say, irony defined, remember this sign in 2020? Sure, they did the same for 2024. That sign is literal, and takes on new meaning for some. I took the hint in 2020, though I never expected the Democrats to install her this way, could you have imagined it? The sign is designed so subconsciously, you're bid is on Harris. After all, Joe was just a puppet to begin with. Kamala the same, but she comes at a much greater cost. Do stupid shit, expect those with bad intentions to take advantage, progressively.

So why Kamala? Besides she's a woman, and posing as black. Well, she doesn't just lean left, she's simply radically left, and a puppeteer for the radical left, globally. If she's elected this will be the first time in our history we had a POTUS that's nowhere near moderate. With her the "right people" get rich, while they pretend to level the playing field for everyone else. More than that, they will continue their conquest to turn the USA into California (fact, look who runs the left, for instance. And I have news for you, as California's displacement and replacement continues, the money supporting the State will be Asian, watch and see, I promise you that's exactly what's taking place, and no tax too high, nor chaos, nor control of you. These Democrats want great big govt., a large transition toward that goal began with Obama. And they'll be sure to support the war effort military industrial complex in Ukraine, we'll most definitely see escalation of that.

And of course, the USA's threat toward Israel and Jews will rapidly progress under these Democrats. Still can't wrap my head around that one, no Jew should support a Democrat. They can't even tell you why they're traditionally Democrat beyond common tweets we're supposed to repeat, I thought they were supposed to be intelligent😁 (cough!). I'm ethnically jew, so stick any antisemitism accusation where the sun doesn't shine, lots of jews feel the same as I do. Truth is, there are competing Jew sectors. Most are good people, lots of common talking heads. The others own stuff, for loading our craniums up with propaganda for their benefit.

This election is simple. Hire competent to do the job, end the war(s), tame Democrat progressive taxes, inflation, the rouge justice system, and the hand-outs feeding racism (for votes). Or you can choose Kamala to do the opposite, to include creating an atmosphere for far, FAR greater influence on the USA from abroad. The orange-man isn't coming after our Democracy, that's flat out projection, and narration. But if these left are successful, then we have far more problems than our cry-fest democracy, because we'll truly be fucked.

They scheduled it early for a reason.

If America can see this now than Putin and Xi knew about this long ago.

Odd how within the last year there has been increased attacks in the M.E and other activity near the Philippines. What do these super powers know? It can't be coming from GOP spies, they don't own the W.H.

lol Iove RW tantrums about Harris. Ah, it’s just beautiful. Please keep them coming!

I certainly haven't said Biden's debate performance was what caused him to be dumped. I believe the whole thing was absolutely staged and scripted right down to the CNN moderator who was in on it from the first. The ONLY reason they would schedule a debate before either candidate had been officially nominated by their respective conventions was to be able to justify dumping Biden whose approval ratings were in the toilet befpre they were forced to nominate him at convention.

And then all the talking heads on television were oh so surprised and horrified? They had no idea? Give me a break. They are the bottom feeders of what used to be journalism but none of them are that unobservant or stupid.

What I haven't figured out is whether Trump was in on it too or if they used him as their useful idiot? Or he calculated what the results would be and figured Kamala would be easier to beat? I don't know. And I won't seriously speculate as too often I thought Trump pulled a major boner and it turned out that his strategy was brilliant. (He loves to poke the media into saying stuff that makes them look stupid when they find out how stupid their opinion was. I used to think that was an accident but I now think it almost always was calculated. :) )

Biden wasn't replaced, that's the conundrum America faces. The guy is still in charge and he has his trembling thumb on the nuclear button and the media refuses to deal with it.

lol Iove RW tantrums about Harris. Ah, it’s just beautiful. Please keep them coming!

Your accusation is useless Billy, similar your head.

Biden knifed Obama in the back by endorsing Harris.
Now they're stuck with her.
O'bummer's endorsement has no meaning, at all. He endorses who he's told to endorse, and that especially holds true for whomever the left installs to run for POTUS.

Biden was pushed out kicking and screaming. Harris knifed him in the back.
Biden never had to be in on it.

Last edited:

Yawn

one thing about a harris victory. It will give malcontents like myself never ending fodder
Fuck if I care. All that matters is that the orange sack of useless moronic garbage never sets foot in a public office again.

Forum List

Back