Don't play in traffic, children.

Was he trying to push the front of the truck? Does this guy not understand how giant pieces of moving metal work?

Guess not.
He does however now know how a giant fist works.

So does your rectum.

Save your fantasies for your dreams.

Okay. :(

I sent you a consolation prize...hope it helps.
View attachment 367311

Better make use of it before the mods take it for themselves....

I can watch this life lesson over and over.

Gotta love a surprise beat down!!!!

So, what they are doing, is harassing motorists and hoping the motorist will indeed get out of their car and physically attack the harasser, then press charges. The harasser goes free, while the attacker is find, jailed or by virtue of assaulting someone, has the firearms in their homes taken away.
Best thing to do, is just move slowly, very slowly along and get whatever damage is done, repaired.

So, what they are doing, is harassing motorists and hoping the motorist will indeed get out of their car and physically attack the harasser, then press charges. The harasser goes free, while the attacker is find, jailed or by virtue of assaulting someone, has the firearms in their homes taken away.
Best thing to do, is just move slowly, very slowly along and get whatever damage is done, repaired.

That would depend on the situation.
If they surround my truck and start beating on it I'm gonna punch it.

I love how they all ran away. Then they freak out over him having arrows in his car. “We need a bunch of people over here now”. LOL, what a bunch of cowards.

The door opener was hilarious!!!
Hey uh..I wasnt trying to do anything! Slam!!!!
Amazing how quickly he reverted to his true self...a whiny little bitch.

Forum List

Back