Don't you just LOVE

I've never seen the moron's *art*. I have no desire to. I just know he's an idiot and I'm certain that nobody in the world, if they saw him at 'work" would consider it "work". Based on my understanding of his character.

He isn't going to like this. I think I'll take a stroll.

I've never seen the moron's *art*. I have no desire to. I just know he's an idiot and I'm certain that nobody in the world, if they saw him at 'work" would consider it "work". Based on my understanding of his character.

He isn't going to like this. I think I'll take a stroll.

you should worry about your own character, jerk...

From what I have been seeing, you need to follow your own advice since you have been pretty jerkish yourself.

wow does that closed mind hurt?

art changes the world...

guernica-for-traspositions.jpg

this-picture-that-won-legendary-photojournalist-eddie-adams-the-pulitzer-prize-in-1969-depicts-south-vietnamese-gen-nguyen-ngoc-loan-chief-of-the-national-police-as-he-fires-his-pistol-shooting-and-killing-suspected-viet-cong-officer-nguyen-van-lem-also-known-as-bay-lop-on-a-saigon-street-in-1968-early-in-the-tet-offensive.jpg

Starvation.bmp

art allows reflection:

08ce540a.jpg

sometimes art is larger than life:

207c32f4fc0b4d1774f455e05a015a92.jpg

art is controversial....allowing societies or cultures to bond or divide

PaulCadmusTheFleetsIn.jpg
I am an artist. I enjoy art quite a bit. It's you who has the closed mind. How did any of those change the world, or you for that matter? And Picasso is very over rated in my mind.

art changes the world...

this-picture-that-won-legendary-photojournalist-eddie-adams-the-pulitzer-prize-in-1969-depicts-south-vietnamese-gen-nguyen-ngoc-loan-chief-of-the-national-police-as-he-fires-his-pistol-shooting-and-killing-suspected-viet-cong-officer-nguyen-van-lem-also-known-as-bay-lop-on-a-saigon-street-in-1968-early-in-the-tet-offensive.jpg

Starvation.bmp

art allows reflection:

08ce540a.jpg

I am an artist. I enjoy art quite a bit. It's you who has the closed mind. How did any of those change the world, or you for that matter? And Picasso is very over rated in my mind.
In the early fifties Picasso had a weekly TV show. He always painted in nothing but a pair of white shorts and chain smoking cigarettes.
Many of his paintings could have been done by a 3 year old or a spider monkey on crack.

images

art changes the world...

Starvation.bmp

art allows reflection:

08ce540a.jpg

In the early fifties Picasso had a weekly TV show. He always painted in nothing but a pair of white shorts and chain smoking cigarettes.
Many of his paintings could have been done by a 3 year old or a spider monkey on crack.

images
picasso-12.jpg

images
Picasso represents what's wrong with the art world. Pointed headed liberals tell us what genius is and we're all supposed to swallow it, hook, line and sinker. There's a LOT of bullshit in art, most people don't get it but are supposed to feel inferior because they aren't in the know.

I do like abstract paintings quite a lot but there's not much of it any good. If there's any change in the world, it's scammers making off with some idiot's loot.

I'm okay with Picasso. I'm okay with Van Gogh.

But Andy Warhol??

I'm okay with Picasso. I'm okay with Van Gogh.

But Andy Warhol??

To 'opinions', and the right of every Monkey to be wrong! :beer:

I'm with you on Warhol - I've never understood the attraction.....

But I respect the fact that he was able to sell enough of his work to cover his lifestyle and taxes. :thup:

images

Picasso was a genius.

he said:

“It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.”

At 14 years old he painted this

and later in life he could paint sublime images of beauty as well...here a painting of his son Paulo

...going to work, every day?

Of course many here won't know anything about that.
But for the working ppl, don't ya think it just gets to be more and more fun as time goes by?

Yeah, me neither.

Yes because I apply to the right jobs

Forum List

Back