Dorner Aftermath: He had an assault rifle, but was crushed by the government anyway

Now that the coward Dorner is dead, we can analyze a lot of things about what happened. I will never again refer to him as a cop or military man. He was neither. He was employed by the LAPD and the Navy. But a true cop or military man would never had done what he did. :lol:He, like the Fort Hood terrorist, were merely employed by those agencies.

Now...the first question. Tactics. He had an assault rifle. Guns are the hot issue right now. Some say the 2nd amendment is to protect from a tyrannical government in a defensive situation. Well, once the coward was located and pinned down, he had an assault rifle and many pistols Im sure. He was crushed by the SWAT teams once it became a fair fight rather than his cowardly ambush tactics. He had no chance. This wasnt the Army or Marines. It was a county SWAT team, and he was crushed.

Does the 2nd Amendment still give protection against government tyranny? If a guy with his military training and police training cant defeat a county SWAT team, what chance does the common man have? Something to think about with the gun control issue.

Next, we have the hot topic about drones. Just food for thought. But, if the LAPD and county sheriffs dept knew 100% for a fact that Dorner did NOT have a hostage (they didnt know that, but, this is just for discussion), but, if they knew he didnt, would a small drone explosive have been appropriate for that, rather than continued gunfighting in the community? He was an active domestic terrorist.

Anyway, just a couple tactical thoughts to discuss.

a coward? he had the courage to do what many other have not. he stood up for this rights and fought back. this will bring the attention to the corrupt racst cops of america. u.s. military men as committed some of the most ugly atrocities in history. they did in here, in vietnam, iraq and afghanistan.
swat never touched him. they set him on fire, what more do you want? Community? Big Bear fool. this is how he planned it to end. not a stupid man. he would have been in south america by now if he wanted to. he left a trail purposedly. you have the white racist militia who would jump at the chance to do what he did. don't hold your breath.
he is a hero in my book. they killed him when they fired him for telling the truth about how dirty cops were. no way in hell would he let them take him out again.

Now that the coward Dorner is dead, we can analyze a lot of things about what happened. I will never again refer to him as a cop or military man. He was neither. He was employed by the LAPD and the Navy. But a true cop or military man would never had done what he did. :lol:He, like the Fort Hood terrorist, were merely employed by those agencies.

Now...the first question. Tactics. He had an assault rifle. Guns are the hot issue right now. Some say the 2nd amendment is to protect from a tyrannical government in a defensive situation. Well, once the coward was located and pinned down, he had an assault rifle and many pistols Im sure. He was crushed by the SWAT teams once it became a fair fight rather than his cowardly ambush tactics. He had no chance. This wasnt the Army or Marines. It was a county SWAT team, and he was crushed.

Does the 2nd Amendment still give protection against government tyranny? If a guy with his military training and police training cant defeat a county SWAT team, what chance does the common man have? Something to think about with the gun control issue.

Next, we have the hot topic about drones. Just food for thought. But, if the LAPD and county sheriffs dept knew 100% for a fact that Dorner did NOT have a hostage (they didnt know that, but, this is just for discussion), but, if they knew he didnt, would a small drone explosive have been appropriate for that, rather than continued gunfighting in the community? He was an active domestic terrorist.

a coward? he had the courage to do what many other have not. he stood up for this rights and fought back. this will bring the attention to the corrupt racst cops of america. u.s. military men as committed some of the most ugly atrocities in history. they did in here, in vietnam, iraq and afghanistan.
swat never touched him. they set him on fire, what more do you want? Community? Big Bear fool. this is how he planned it to end. not a stupid man. he would have been in south america by now if he wanted to. he left a trail purposedly. you have the white racist militia who would jump at the chance to do what he did. don't hold your breath.
he is a hero in my book. they killed him when they fired him for telling the truth about how dirty cops were. no way in hell would he let them take him out again.

How courageous is it to gun down two civilians in cold blood?

Sorry that's chikenshit, cowardice to the bone.

I think I'll host a "Glad to see you go Dorner Barbecue" this weekend.

I think you're a bit late, they had that one yesterday.

So one guy alone couldn't take out a swat team and that is your proof that armed rebellion by millions would be easily put down, armed rebellion in conjunction with mass desertions by the Military and police? Really?

Yes, really.

So how many millions do you think would equal the biggest military in the world?

Dumb de Dumb Dumb

He's the very sad but totally predictable result of our violence/gun/war culture. He was a war vet with ptsd, tormented by his own mind.

He's not a hero because our culture hates real heroes. To be a hero in this country, you have to play a child's game (football) and be paid many times what you're worth.

Law enforcement, fire fighters, teachers, nurses - those who actually fight on the front lines - they aren't heroes. This poor tormented man got his scant 15 minutes of fame and will soon be forgotten.

So one guy alone couldn't take out a swat team and that is your proof that armed rebellion by millions would be easily put down, armed rebellion in conjunction with mass desertions by the Military and police? Really?

Yes, really.

So how many millions do you think would equal the biggest military in the world?

Dumb de Dumb Dumb

Assuming none of them said fuck you I'm on their side. What do we have like 250 thousand troops?
Against millions upon millions of armed citizens who know their surroundings way better then the invading army.
And besides. I bet you couldnt get 25% of them to shoot Americans anyway.

Now that the coward Dorner is dead, we can analyze a lot of things about what happened. I will never again refer to him as a cop or military man. He was neither. He was employed by the LAPD and the Navy. But a true cop or military man would never had done what he did. He, like the Fort Hood terrorist, were merely employed by those agencies.

The second amendment has nothing to do whatsoever with resisting Tyrannical government. Nothing..absolutely nothing..in the United States Constitution supports taking up arms against the Federal Government.

That's the realm of traitors.

I think the 2nd is meant more for:

- The allowance of armed citizens for policing purposes (organized PD's didnt exist in 1776)
- Since the Founders, we hear, wanted small government, then that would mean a small, modest military (which we didnt follow), thus, the people would need guns to defend themselves from foreign invasions......you know, since a small government would by definition only have a small military.

Just how I feel about it. It absolutely DOES give us the right to own guns. But not to resist our own government.

Bingo.

We have a winner!

:clap:

The second amendment has nothing to do whatsoever with resisting Tyrannical government. Nothing..absolutely nothing..in the United States Constitution supports taking up arms against the Federal Government.

That's the realm of traitors.

I think the 2nd is meant more for:

- The allowance of armed citizens for policing purposes (organized PD's didnt exist in 1776)
- Since the Founders, we hear, wanted small government, then that would mean a small, modest military (which we didnt follow), thus, the people would need guns to defend themselves from foreign invasions......you know, since a small government would by definition only have a small military.

Just how I feel about it. It absolutely DOES give us the right to own guns. But not to resist our own government.

Bingo.

We have a winner!

:clap:

A winner, being declared by a loser, how quaint.

Yes, really.

Dumb de Dumb Dumb

Something like 3 percent of the Colonies went into rebellion. 3 percent of the US population is over 9 million. Further if the US Government was pushing so hard we descended into out right armed rebellion the Military would shatter some would do as told some would join the rebellion, same with cops.

So you figure out how 9 million could not overthrow the Government.

Dumb de Dumb Dumb yourself.

Yes, really.

Dumb de Dumb Dumb

Assuming none of them said fuck you I'm on their side. What do we have like 250 thousand troops?
Against millions upon millions of armed citizens who know their surroundings way better then the invading army.

I tell you what ... Look back at the countries that have taken on our military. Remember that our military is bigger (by twice) than the next 15 militaries.

How many of them were able to beat back the US military?

How many of those countries WON against the US?

If you don't think our military would shoot back at traitors, think again. They've done it before and remember, most of them actually care about the US.

I own guns and I plan to go right on owning guns but the rw nutters are an embarrassment. While the rest of the country mourns dead children, the nutters have scum like Poopy Pants Nugent as their poster boy.

THINK. Stop ranting and raving like loons.

In the rw LaLaLand, there are no consequences for murder.

dorner's no hero. but he is a victim now. demagogueing him doesn't change the fact that he was denied due process when the cops lit that cabin up. i'm sort of shocked and appalled that other liberals in here are shitting all over the conservatives in this thread instead of bringing up the subversion of due process. without that, what's the goddamned point of our constitution to begin with? nothing excuses or forgives his murders, fuck him for that. but fuck the police for having him farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr outnumbered and outgunned and burning him to a crisp.

it's bad optics at best and abuse of deadly force at the worst. you pick. way to prove his fucking point for him, dummies.

dorner's no hero. but he is a victim now. demagogueing him doesn't change the fact that he was denied due process when the cops lit that cabin up. i'm sort of shocked and appalled that other liberals in here are shitting all over the conservatives in this thread instead of bringing up the subversion of due process. without that, what's the goddamned point of our constitution to begin with? nothing excuses or forgives his murders, fuck him for that. but fuck the police for having him farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr outnumbered and outgunned and burning him to a crisp.

it's bad optics at best and abuse of deadly force at the worst. you pick. way to prove his fucking point for him, dummies.

Prove Dorner didn't start the fire. The fire appeared shortly after they heard a single shot in the cabin. Looks to me, he started the fire and shot himself. But there is no way at this point to prove anything except someone died in that cabin.

Now that the coward Dorner is dead, we can analyze a lot of things about what happened. I will never again refer to him as a cop or military man. He was neither. He was employed by the LAPD and the Navy. But a true cop or military man would never had done what he did. He, like the Fort Hood terrorist, were merely employed by those agencies.

Turn on the news. See those bastards in Afghanistan? The ones we have been trying to beat for over ten years?

They have not much more than automatic weapons and guts against the greatest superpower in the history of the world.

And they are winning. We are leaving, and they will have won. They have defeated two superpowers.

Think about that for a while. What a few diehard people with small arms can do against a major power. They have forced us to rethink our policy towards them.

Last edited:

Prove Dorner didn't start the fire. The fire appeared shortly after they heard a single shot in the cabin. Looks to me, he started the fire and shot himself. But there is no way at this point to prove anything except someone died in that cabin.

reddit had several threads with people listening to scanners. and here's an audio recording of the whole thing. they torched it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SCdqybEfy9w]Cops torch cabin where Christopher Dorner was held up - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, really.

Dumb de Dumb Dumb

I tell you what ... Look back at the countries that have taken on our military. Remember that our military is bigger (by twice) than the next 15 militaries.

If you don't think our military would shoot back at traitors, think again. They've done it before and remember, most of them actually care about the US.

I own guns and I plan to go right on owning guns but the rw nutters are an embarrassment. While the rest of the country mourns dead children, the nutters have scum like Poopy Pants Nugent as their poster boy.

Vietnam and Afghanistan come to mind.
First of all you have to take into account the size of the US. Add the fact that the military could not just fire willy nilly without killing innocents.
This would be guerrilla warfare. Numbnuts...
And where exactly did the military attack civilians? Dont say Kent state,because that was a bunch of fucken hippies who the military already hated.

Vietnam and Afghanistan come to mind.
First of all you have to take into account the size of the US. Add the fact that the military could not just fire willy nilly without killing innocents.
This would be guerrilla warfare. Numbnuts...
And where exactly did the military attack civilians? Dont say Kent state,because that was a bunch of fucken hippies who the military already hated.

ohhhhhh. they were hippies. of COURSE they deserved to be shot then.

reddit had several threads with people listening to scanners. and here's an audio recording of the whole thing. they torched it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SCdqybEfy9w]Cops torch cabin where Christopher Dorner was held up - YouTube[/ame]

Do you know what they call a burner, it's a military type CS gas canister, they use heat to evaporate crystals into gas. A cold gas canister just uses a compressed gas that is easier to tolerate than CS. I just saw a press conference by the sheriff, he stated they did not intentionally set a fire.

Actually, the cops that Dorner shot were the victims, and one of them died yesterday trying to pursue him.

Dornier wasn't denied "due process", he was killed because he shot at the police and refused to surrender.

Forum List

Back