Dorner Aftermath: He had an assault rifle, but was crushed by the government anyway

I tell you what ... Look back at the countries that have taken on our military. Remember that our military is bigger (by twice) than the next 15 militaries.

How many of them were able to beat back the US military?

How many of those countries WON against the US?

If you don't think our military would shoot back at traitors, think again. They've done it before and remember, most of them actually care about the US.

I own guns and I plan to go right on owning guns but the rw nutters are an embarrassment. While the rest of the country mourns dead children, the nutters have scum like Poopy Pants Nugent as their poster boy.

THINK. Stop ranting and raving like loons.

Vietnam and Afghanistan come to mind.
First of all you have to take into account the size of the US. Add the fact that the military could not just fire willy nilly without killing innocents.
This would be guerrilla warfare. Numbnuts...
And where exactly did the military attack civilians? Dont say Kent state,because that was a bunch of fucken hippies who the military already hated.

ohhhhhh. they were hippies. of COURSE they deserved to be shot then.

Throwing rocks and bottles at armed men is really stupid. The protesters caused the shooting by a poorly trained NATIONAL GUARD unit. But then facts are not strong points for liberals with an agenda.

He was crushed by the police dept because he went on a killing spree. To hell with him. This has nothing to do with the lawful ownership of weapons.

dorner's no hero. but he is a victim now. demagogueing him doesn't change the fact that he was denied due process when the cops lit that cabin up. i'm sort of shocked and appalled that other liberals in here are shitting all over the conservatives in this thread instead of bringing up the subversion of due process. without that, what's the goddamned point of our constitution to begin with? nothing excuses or forgives his murders, fuck him for that. but fuck the police for having him farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr outnumbered and outgunned and burning him to a crisp.

it's bad optics at best and abuse of deadly force at the worst. you pick. way to prove his fucking point for him, dummies.

Actually, the cops that Dorner shot were the victims, and one of them died yesterday trying to pursue him.

Dornier wasn't denied "due process", he was killed because he shot at the police and refused to surrender.

bullshit. absolutely utter bullshit. presumption of innocence, motherfucker. do you speak it?

I tell you what ... Look back at the countries that have taken on our military. Remember that our military is bigger (by twice) than the next 15 militaries.

How many of them were able to beat back the US military?

How many of those countries WON against the US?

If you don't think our military would shoot back at traitors, think again. They've done it before and remember, most of them actually care about the US.

I own guns and I plan to go right on owning guns but the rw nutters are an embarrassment. While the rest of the country mourns dead children, the nutters have scum like Poopy Pants Nugent as their poster boy.

THINK. Stop ranting and raving like loons.

First of all you have to take into account the size of the US. Add the fact that the military could not just fire willy nilly without killing innocents.
And where exactly did the military attack civilians? Dont say Kent state,because that was a bunch of fucken hippies who the military already hated.

Nooooo....they were FUCKEN hippies. The same ones who SPIT on returning soldiers. So these guys were already pissed at the FUCKEN hippies.
And as Gunny said. Dont throw rocks and bottles at armed people. You just might get shot.

Nooooo....they were FUCKEN hippies. The same ones who SPIT on returning soldiers. So these guys were already pissed at the FUCKEN hippies.
And as Gunny said. Dont throw rocks and bottles at armed people. You just might get shot.

ah yes. the vaunted moral superiority of the conservative. "it's okay that people got shot because they threw rocks." well.fucking.done.dummy.

dorner's no hero. but he is a victim now. demagogueing him doesn't change the fact that he was denied due process when the cops lit that cabin up. i'm sort of shocked and appalled that other liberals in here are shitting all over the conservatives in this thread instead of bringing up the subversion of due process. without that, what's the goddamned point of our constitution to begin with? nothing excuses or forgives his murders, fuck him for that. but fuck the police for having him farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr outnumbered and outgunned and burning him to a crisp.

it's bad optics at best and abuse of deadly force at the worst. you pick. way to prove his fucking point for him, dummies.

Actually, the cops that Dorner shot were the victims, and one of them died yesterday trying to pursue him.

Dornier wasn't denied "due process", he was killed because he shot at the police and refused to surrender.

bullshit. absolutely utter bullshit. presumption of innocence, motherfucker. do you speak it?

I would agree with you in some cases but not this one.
The police weren't about to wait around for him to break out the fifty he had. If he had the police wouldnt have shit to stop it.
He really didnt leave the police much choice.

ah yes. the vaunted moral superiority of the conservative. "it's okay that people got shot because they threw rocks." well.fucking.done.dummy.

If one had actually listened to the testimony of the troops in question they would have noted several things..... One, a rock can kill you.... two a bottle can kill or maim..... Three the troops heard what they thought was gunfire....
four the troops in question were poorly trained and did not understand the orders they were to follow.

But you keep on pretending otherwise, it k=is so endearing a trait.

Innocence? Really? After he murdered 2 innocent people and then went on a vendetta against the police. killing several others?

Try yet again.................

Ah. So you guys say it would take something so bad that mass groups of assault rifled Americans rose up. What would that take? And, do you really think OUR military and cops would inflict such tyranny to necessitate owning these weapons? I for one do not think either would do that.

What type of an arsenal would citizens need to fight the American military? Assault rifles are not going to do the trick.

So what's your point, resisitance is futile, you will be assimilated?

Do what the government tells you, or you will be immolated?

Let's kill people with drones?

Love the government or die?

WTF is up with you?

No. Im brining up the discussion.

Some say 1 of the many reasons to own an assault rifle is the 2nd amendment and the need to be able to resist government tyranny. This is an example, and the coward was crushed, no chance. So, Im saying the "resist government tyranny" argument is not valid.

As for drones...was Dorner a terrorist? Yes. The cops were in a long shootout. Im asking, if it was known there were no hostages, would a quick drone hit to end it instantly have been legal and/or appropriate?

Your argument has no validity either, had only one colonist resisted King George he would have been crushed also and we would still belong to England.

Not really a valid comparison. It was the GOVERNMENT of the colonies that raised up an army to fight King George, not individuals. And they had to buy guns or get them from France.

Now that the coward Dorner is dead, we can analyze a lot of things about what happened. I will never again refer to him as a cop or military man. He was neither. He was employed by the LAPD and the Navy. But a true cop or military man would never had done what he did. He, like the Fort Hood terrorist, were merely employed by those agencies.

Now...the first question. Tactics. He had an assault rifle. Guns are the hot issue right now. Some say the 2nd amendment is to protect from a tyrannical government in a defensive situation. Well, once the coward was located and pinned down, he had an assault rifle and many pistols Im sure. He was crushed by the SWAT teams once it became a fair fight rather than his cowardly ambush tactics. He had no chance. This wasnt the Army or Marines. It was a county SWAT team, and he was crushed.

Does the 2nd Amendment still give protection against government tyranny? If a guy with his military training and police training cant defeat a county SWAT team, what chance does the common man have? Something to think about with the gun control issue.

Next, we have the hot topic about drones. Just food for thought. But, if the LAPD and county sheriffs dept knew 100% for a fact that Dorner did NOT have a hostage (they didnt know that, but, this is just for discussion), but, if they knew he didnt, would a small drone explosive have been appropriate for that, rather than continued gunfighting in the community? He was an active domestic terrorist.

Anyway, just a couple tactical thoughts to discuss.

The man was INSANE.

get it

calling him a coward is meaningless.

Medical CARE is what would have stopped this.

making sure we dont create crazy people is smart.

Our systems need to be fair and unbiased.

The LAPD needs fixing

Now that the coward Dorner is dead, we can analyze a lot of things about what happened. I will never again refer to him as a cop or military man. He was neither. He was employed by the LAPD and the Navy. But a true cop or military man would never had done what he did. He, like the Fort Hood terrorist, were merely employed by those agencies.

Now...the first question. Tactics. He had an assault rifle. Guns are the hot issue right now. Some say the 2nd amendment is to protect from a tyrannical government in a defensive situation. Well, once the coward was located and pinned down, he had an assault rifle and many pistols Im sure. He was crushed by the SWAT teams once it became a fair fight rather than his cowardly ambush tactics. He had no chance. This wasnt the Army or Marines. It was a county SWAT team, and he was crushed.

Does the 2nd Amendment still give protection against government tyranny? If a guy with his military training and police training cant defeat a county SWAT team, what chance does the common man have? Something to think about with the gun control issue.

Next, we have the hot topic about drones. Just food for thought. But, if the LAPD and county sheriffs dept knew 100% for a fact that Dorner did NOT have a hostage (they didnt know that, but, this is just for discussion), but, if they knew he didnt, would a small drone explosive have been appropriate for that, rather than continued gunfighting in the community? He was an active domestic terrorist.

LOL.....who would think there is any American who gloats at the prospect of government oppression? Well......some of them reside right here on this message board!!!:coffee: We got some prolific boot lickers in here.

Guy wants to talk about "tactical" stuff, as if tens millions of people with over 300 million weapons are going to just sit around and wait to be slaughtered. LIke Ive always said......far left assholes cant connect the dots. Like the people who own weapons are going to sit around in their homes and then stand on the roof and say, "C'mon government......come get me!!!! Just try!!!":rock::rock::rock: .

Limpwristers really should refrain from any discussion of ANYTHING to do with a gun.

The man was INSANE.

get it

calling him a coward is meaningless.

Medical CARE is what would have stopped this.

making sure we dont create crazy people is smart.

Our systems need to be fair and unbiased.

The LAPD needs fixing

Honey......you've made over 500 posts in the past 10 days.:eek::eek::eek::eek: Please.....at least take the fucking dog for a walk someplace in a hopes of seeking some perspective in life. You make more comments about people being "insane" than anybody on here..........

quite hysterical..........

Dont worry........I'll post up an announcement thread when you hit 100K posts next year!!!:coffee:

Dorner DID exactly what many of our resident gun queers claim they're planning on doing soon, anyway.

He declared war on the police state that he believed was corrupt.

One would think that he would be lionized by our USMB fellow anti-government posters as a fallen martyr to the cause of freedom (as they define it)

But he isn't.

I wonder why?

Do any of you Militia types want to explain to me why you guys haven't declared Dorner a hero of the revolution you're so obviously planning on having just as soon as you can organize it?

Last edited:

Presumption of Innocence you say? You mean like Obama did with 2 American citizens in Yemen? One a 16 year old kid? Like that?

Dorner DID exactly what many of our resident gun queers claim they're planning on doing soon, anyway.

One would think that he would be lionized by our USMB fellow anti-government posters as a fallen martyr to the cause of freedom (as they define it)

But he isn't.

I wonder why?

Do any of you Militia types want to explain to me why you guys haven't declared Dorner a hero of the revolution you're so obviously planning on having just as soon as you can organize it?

Your understanding of the conservative mind is sorely lacking.
Sounds to me like you're trying to stir up a rebellion.
Whack Job.....

But he isn't.

I wonder why?

And here we have the obvious disconnect with reality. No one has said they WANT a rebellion. We have said if one comes we are prepared to participate.

That you can not and will not understand that distinction proves just how disconnected you are. Well that and your ignorant choice of words.

But he isn't.

I wonder why?

The last notion of revolution was trotted out by the occupy wall streeters..."let em eat cake, off with the head" group. But theyre too busy glorifying the 14,000 point "fat cats" now to mount an insurrection.

Presumption of Innocence you say? You mean like Obama did with 2 American citizens in Yemen? One a 16 year old kid? Like that?

This guy was not an enemy combatant fighting for the enemy in a foreign country. If Obama had not taken that guy out when the opportunity presented itself and he was responsible for American deaths, you would have been ripping Obama to shreds.

Forum List

Back