🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dossier Confirmed as FISA basis

No go back and watch the Farkas interview on CNN I believe where she admits govt wide conspiracy to get Trump.....and how many other Dems announced confidently he's going to jail.....because ...everyone knew.....lot of work to do here...more than enough to carry into next Presidential cycle....

Last edited:
I do think the political bias in the FBI needs to be investigated thoroughly. There's something seriously wrong in that department IMO

It drives me crazy when pols on the "secret" committees get on the tube and drop hints without any explanation. Do you really think a FISA judge wouldn't ask the DOJ where that information came from when they asked for the warrant? It SOUNDS like Graham doesn't like that info from the dossier triggered looking into some of the Russian/Trump team interactions, which apparently weren't confirmed, since I remember hearing that as late as January 2017, all the US intelligence agencies were saying the dossier was unsubstantiated. Also, no one on the Trump team was arrested as a result of those wiretaps, or the perusal of them by Obama's admin via Susan Rice.
So it amounted to a hill of beans and was treated accordingly, so far as anyone knows.

I wish Graham could tell us what is up with that.

Lol Lindsay Graham now back to status of conservative hero :lmao:
I don't know much about him, but he's always struck me as a pretty straight shooter. It was mean of him to drop hints like that without being able to give any facts. Almost sounds like a Nunes tactic.

Lol Lindsay Graham now back to status of conservative hero :lmao:
I don't know much about him, but he's always struck me as a pretty straight shooter. It was mean of him to drop hints like that without being able to give any facts. Almost sounds like a Nunes tactic.
Run of the mill neo-con who abandoned his last remaining principle’s to suck Trump’s ass

It drives me crazy when pols on the "secret" committees get on the tube and drop hints without any explanation. Do you really think a FISA judge wouldn't ask the DOJ where that information came from when they asked for the warrant? It SOUNDS like Graham doesn't like that info from the dossier triggered looking into some of the Russian/Trump team interactions, which apparently weren't confirmed, since I remember hearing that as late as January 2017, all the US intelligence agencies were saying the dossier was unsubstantiated. Also, no one on the Trump team was arrested as a result of those wiretaps, or the perusal of them by Obama's admin via Susan Rice.
So it amounted to a hill of beans and was treated accordingly, so far as anyone knows.

I wish Graham could tell us what is up with that.

The Clinton Democratic Campaign bought and paid for bogus shit on the Trump Republican Campaign from the Russians;

Then turned the bogus shit over to Obama/Clinton Democrats in the DOJ & FBI---don't try to tell us that Strzok & Ohr aren't Obama/Clinton Democrats, you will only look like a fool;

Then these Obama/Clinton Deep State apparatchiks used the bogus shit acquired through collusion with unnamed Russians to get FISA Warrants to spy on the Trump Campaign team AND the Trump Transition Team after the election; and

You, an apparently blind partisan, don't see anything wrong with that.....Party in Power using governmental power to collude in a conspiracy with its own campaign to undermine the opposing campaign.

Answer these questions if you will:

Did the Obama/Clinton DOJ/FBI apparatchiks tell the FISA Judge that they got the bogus information for the WARRANTS from the Clinton Democratic Campaign who got it for money from unidentified Russians?

Does it sound to you like Lindsey Graham thinks they told all that to the FISA Judge?

Forum List

Back