Down Syndrome Barbie

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
For once I actually find this to be a good idea. It's a whole lot better than Drag Queen Barbie and it teaches kids not to bully other kids with disabilities. (For the record I don't think anybody should be bullied,.. even LGBT people, but often times they bring it on themselves.)

OH

MY

EFFING

GAWD!!!!

THATS RACIST!!!!

But to be fair, they've had crippled Barbie, knocked up Barbie, amputee Barbie..........so I guess it fits Mattels woke ass kissing narrative.

I don't think that it's woke, but I don't think that it was necessary either. As I said in my OP, I can also see where they were trying to go with this as having a disability and having an agenda are two entirely different things. I'm disabled, but then again,.. I don't need a mentally challenged Barbie either.

I reject the premise 'inclusive Barbie.' Barbie was never meant to be 'inclusive'......Barbie was meant to look like the most beautiful girl ever. To own a Barbie was little girls' dreams because she could be part of an exclusive group that, in reality, included everyone.

I guess it's just on the bordering line of it could be woke, but just barely. In my own opinion that is.

I reject the premise 'inclusive Barbie.' Barbie was never meant to be 'inclusive'......Barbie was meant to look like the most beautiful girl ever. To own a Barbie was little girls' dreams because she could be part of an exclusive group that, in reality, included everyone.

True! Barbie has always been that stuck up girl we'd never get in the sack, and no girl would grow up to be.

She's the reason someone invented date rape drugs and botox. :laughing0301:

iu

Wheelchair GI Joe?

I don’t mind a DS Barbie. My question is why is woke Mattel pushing DS Barbie when lefties push women to abort all their DS children?

Last edited:
For once I actually find this to be a good idea. It's a whole lot better than Drag Queen Barbie and it teaches kids not to bully other kids with disabilities. (For the record I don't think anybody should be bullied,.. even LGBT people, but often times they bring it on themselves.)

Holy shit I want a retard ken doll with bike helmet just so I can do the voice

Forum List

Back