down with Pelosi & McCarthy! we need Ravishing Paul Ryan to return as House Speaker, my friends!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ryan is a genuinely bright, curious, thoughtful conservative of the Jack Kemp school. he was the end product of 3 generations of sharp conservatives who emerged from the long march to broad national GOP power. Ryan had the conservative movement wired into his DNA and could articulate conservative principles without the ugly, grating edge of Gruesome Gingrich. he fought and won legislative battles without the doofy passivity of Dastardly Dennis Hastert

Dems, GOP jockey over cutting funds for ex-speakers

when Romney picked Ryan as VP, the reaction was rapturous. Ryan is even the subject of erotic fanfic by conservative women (and some men...like me!) "My desires are unconventional...mostly reducing marginal tax rates"

Ryan is a genuinely bright, curious, thoughtful conservative of the Jack Kemp school. he was the end product of 3 generations of sharp conservatives who emerged from the long march to broad national GOP power. Ryan had the conservative movement wired into his DNA and could articulate conservative principles without the ugly, grating edge of Gruesome Gingrich. he fought and won legislative battles without the doofy passivity of Dastardly Dennis Hastert

when Romney picked Ryan as VP, the reaction was rapturous. Ryan is even the subject of erotic fanfic by conservative women (and some men...like me!) "My desires are unconventional...mostly reducing marginal tax rates"
He's a wimpy milquetoast and a far right radical nut-bar to boot.

And it's extremely creepy that you referred to him a "ravishing".

Downright disturbing in fact.

• Banned

jealous?

• Banned
Ryan is the keeper of the holy tablets of economic econservatism

jealous?
Aaaaand the creep factor goes up a bit more......

before Trump, folks like Ryan, Palin, Rubio, and Rand Paul were considered the future of the GOP

REMEMBER REMEMBER...ALL! WE! FIGHT! FOOOOOOR!

before Trump, folks like Ryan, Palin, Rubio, and Rand Paul were considered the future of the GOP

I used to like Ryan when he pretended to be a Tea Party candidate, but we quickly learned he's an OPEN BORDERS Chamber of Commerce sellout

Last edited:
and Pogo hijacks another one of my threads!

Pogo makes me as jaded as a Las Vegas stripper!

yeah, fuck me, right?

I used to like Ryan when he pretended to be a Tea Po party candidate, but we quickly learned he's an OPEN BORDERS Chamber of Commerce sellout
Ryan is like fine wine. he'll win you over eventually!

I used to like Ryan when he pretended to be a Tea Po party candidate, but we quickly learned he's an OPEN BORDERS Chamber of Commerce sellout
Ryan is like fine wine. he'll win you over eventually!

Nope. I supported him when he claimed to be Tea Party. He lied.

Pelosi is harsh, shrill, partisan, and doesn't connect with independents and moderate Dems

Forum List

Back