Down With The King

The internal memo reveals four options of varying expansiveness, with option 1 providing EADs to “all individuals living in the United States”, including illegal aliens, visa-overstayers, and H-1B guest-workers, while option 4 provides EADs only to those on certain unexpired non-immigrant visas. Giving EADs to any of the covered individuals, however, is in direct violation of Congress’s Immigration & Nationality Act and works to dramatically subvert our carefully wrought visa system.

Looks like a list of options

I see why conservatives are in a panic

God save the King!

Would love a monarchy instead of this dog and pony show masquerading as democracy. When it takes 435 people to make a law things are fucked.

God save the King!

Would love a monarchy instead of this dog and pony show masquerading as democracy. When it takes 435 people to make a law things are fucked.

North Korea welcomes you. While not a pure monarchy, it should satisfy your desire to be controlled.

The internal memo reveals four options of varying expansiveness, with option 1 providing EADs to “all individuals living in the United States”, including illegal aliens, visa-overstayers, and H-1B guest-workers, while option 4 provides EADs only to those on certain unexpired non-immigrant visas. Giving EADs to any of the covered individuals, however, is in direct violation of Congress’s Immigration & Nationality Act and works to dramatically subvert our carefully wrought visa system.

I see why conservatives are in a panic

Since when is circumventing the law an option?

God save the King!

Would you rather one person make the laws?

No debate, just enact a law.

You are dumber than dirt.

I would. Only way to get things done. And when the revolution comes and the military takes over that's how it's gonna be. One leads, the rest follow.

God save the King!

I would. Only way to get things done. And when the revolution comes and the military takes over that's how it's gonna be. One leads, the rest follow.
Yep, you are dumber than dirt.

God save the King!

At least you admit you want to live under a dictator.

There are places you can go that has that kind of government. Need help packing?

God save the King!

At least you admit you want to live under a dictator.

There are places you can go that has that kind of government. Need help packing?

some people are like that

Forum List

Back