WATCH: Joe Scarborough 3 months ago “ Biden is better than ever”…Friday Scarborough says Joe must resign

Well keep waiting you racist fuck! You're too pussy to believe it even if you saw it.

You want to know what good BLM has done? They put your butt buddy Derek Chauvin in prison!
Pretty sure that was lawyers, a jury, judge etc....you know the legal system....BLM had nothing to do with that.

This is what BLM ( the demafacsit terrorist wing) gave the country...a large part, african-american communities:

Exclusive: $1 billion-plus riot damage is most expensive in insurance history​

Well keep waiting you racist fuck! You're too pussy to believe it even if you saw it.
you don't have anything to provide, I'll correct that for you!

You wrote what someone with nothing posts thinking it alleviates your responsibility here. Nope!!!
You want to know what good BLM has done? They put your butt buddy Derek Chauvin in prison!
What did BLM do exactly?

Was it this S Korean chip manufactor? Now we know why Xiden liked them so much...

US government probes South Korean company accused of selling American tools to Chinese entities​

The U.S. Commerce Department is investigating whether Ronda Korea, a South Korean company, has been selling chipmaking equipment to Chinese firms. U.S.-based Lam Research produces the equipment, which was reportedly procured by Chinese companies subject to U.S. sanctions, reports The Information. The probe somewhat mimics another DoC investigation exploring shipments of Applied Materials tools to Chinese entities via South Korea.

China Joe....at it again
So fucking what! You don't believe in capitalism?

Oh look, another fucking racist troll.
So you can't provide a single thing BLM did for blacks, and have to resort to calling me racist.

I accept your admission you are full of shit, and have nothing. Time for you to do the same, Simp.

Pretty sure that was lawyers, a jury, judge etc....you know the legal system....BLM had nothing to do with that.

This is what BLM ( the demafacsit terrorist wing) gave the country...a large part, african-american communities:

Exclusive: $1 billion-plus riot damage is most expensive in insurance history​

Half of that violence was caused by cops. The overwhelming majority of BLM protests across the country were peaceful.

you don't have anything to provide, I'll correct that for you!

You wrote what someone with nothing posts thinking it alleviates your responsibility here. Nope!!!

What did BLM do exactly?
Here is 8 things they have done for the good of the country...

By the way, are you this critical of other organizations like the NRA? Or is it just black organizations you are critical about?

Here is 8 things they have done for the good of the country...

By the way, are you this critical of other organizations like the NRA? Or is it just black organizations you are critical about?
Leftwing institute gives BLM credit for things they had nothing to do with. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back